led underglow

DAWGSwlms22

he was asking for opinions, riiiiiiiight..

I've gone through a similar situation on RX8club.com and it got to the point where someone actually said to do the community a favor and sell my car.. Now that was unnecessary on his part.. Must we go through it again?

If anyone has a pic of neon underglow on their Integra, with the exception of Google, by all means, post now
he's got a point

so here's one with my car when i had them.

EDIT: sorry for the crappy picture, its the best one i could get with the lights.

I've gone through a similar situation on RX8club.com and it got to the point where someone actually said to do the community a favor and sell my car.. Now that was unnecessary on his part.. Must we go through it again?
After reading a few of your posts, I believe there to be a strong possibility that comment may pop up at some point during your time here on CI.

8-bit

do what now?
to op:
neons? wow. well good luck with that. at least do it right.

G95P-GSR

My god... give it a rest!! If the dude wants to hang lightsabers from the bottom of his car thats his call. And from what i have seen so far this site seems to focus more on the cosmetic side any way. Only it seems we never get bored of watching people replace the stock parts of their cars with...stock parts of their cars!! :) Hey im guilty of this too LOL
I really want to hang lightsabers from my car now, my car is more jedi then your car

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
he wants to be like my buddy lol and dont worry i will say ive had neons but they stayed on there for about 3 days. 2 days to many. heres some pics. and ill also add. that i wouldnt buy them because the only thing that looks at ur car with neons and think its cool are some young kids and girls who dont know what the hell there looking at. i can say this cause ive seen it due to having mine on. but im not trying to pull some kids lol i want them grown and well above 21 haha. so have some LOL fun guys.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
that first picture ^ is a.. toy car? haha nice. If you got time to kill (and money too), then I say go for it.
Although I installed some nice LED bumper lights and red LED license plate lights, and I must say... Those alone give really good ground effects :thumbs up

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
that first picture ^ is a.. toy car? haha nice. If you got time to kill (and money too), then I say go for it.
Although I installed some nice LED bumper lights and red LED license plate lights, and I must say... Those alone give really good ground effects :thumbs up
lol that car is everything from the old days. and i will say that i have put the front led under the dash to give my floors a chance to glow lol. and they are the 7 muti colored ones.

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
oh shit i just found a video i did awhile back at a meet one night of the neons lol here enjoy LMAO.