led underglow

the4doorway

does anybody have the multi color LED underglow kit and possibly pics i am think about getting the kit but was'nt sure how it looks
to brokentalon27,
he asked for pictures to see how it looks. if you have pictures post them up not bash the kid with your opinion when obviously it wasnt asked for. infact none of our opinions were even asked for so give the kid the pictures if you have them and leave him alone. and fast five doesnt have hardly any riced out cars in it go see it and findout on your own mandate.

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
Let this kid do as he feels to his car. Afterall, he is the one that will be making his car look silly. Not you.

Oh yeah and another thing, neons look offensive to the sight.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
oh s*** i just found a video i did awhile back at a meet one night of the neons lol here enjoy LMAO.
definitely doesnt look like shit :lol:

dunno If I like the super fast pulse. You'd make other drivers have seizures :shock:

DarkDB1

to brokentalon27,
he asked for pictures to see how it looks. if you have pictures post them up not bash the kid with your opinion when obviously it wasnt asked for. infact none of our opinions were even asked for so give the kid the pictures if you have them and leave him alone. and fast five doesnt have hardly any riced out cars in it go see it and findout on your own mandate.
Actually, If you read the first post carefully he is asking for opinions.

does anybody have the multi color LED underglow kit and possibly pics i am think about getting the kit but was'nt sure how it looks

He's looking for the possibility of pictures if someone has it handy and since it's its plainly there in the wording it gives room for people to drop their opinions and/or recommendations.

Even then this is the internet, A public forum. You have to expect opinions to be given for everything posted.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
"but was'nt sure how it looks" = "I wanna know your opinion"

???????????????????????????????

If he was asking how to install them, by all means, I'd help out
However, if he was asking for opinions, then rip on him to all your heart's desire

it is his car after all

edit: I think you meant by plainly, as in, its too plain to know if hes asking for opinions or not? pretty sure hes not if thats the case

DarkDB1

However, if he was asking for opinions, then rip on him to all your heart's desire

it is his car after all

edit: I think you meant by plainly, as in, its too plain to know if hes asking for opinions or not? pretty sure hes not if thats the case
"but was'nt sure how it looks" = "How does it look?"

That comes down to personal opinion... What I mean by plainly there is that what he said "possibly pictures", He's not asking straight up for pictures.

Actually, If you read the first post carefully he is asking for opinions.

He's looking for the possibility of pictures if someone has it handy and since it's its plainly there in the wording it gives room for people to drop their opinions and/or recommendations.

Even then this is the internet, A public forum. You have to expect opinions to be given for everything posted.
It appears I don't need to say anything more. I'd only be echoing what he said. It's also something I've said multiple times before on CI, some of you just weren't around to read it then.:roll:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Whether or not he wanted opinions, he got 'em. It's his initiation I guess. He will appreciate our advice at some point in the future, sooner than later if he actually gets the lightsabers. This thread hasn't gone where the others have because I think a lot of us have tried to be helpful, but there isn't much more that I can say. I figure Ed is going to end-up with some underglow to go with his chrome rims; you should let OP defend his own position rather than pissing off a lot of us.
As much as he has the right to turn his car into a rice bucket, we have the right to advise against it

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It appears I don't need to say anything more. I'd only be echoing what he said. It's also something I've said multiple times before on CI, some of you just weren't around to read it then.:roll:
Sometimes the whole thing seems pointless without the lulz. I think it was more fun when we got to blast homemade strut bar guy and Jack Rot. I may stick to bashing them after they make the mistake, rather than helping before :smackself:

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds

it is his car after all

Do us all a favor and STFU and stop getting butt hurt. IDC how you look at it he asked for an opinion. he didnt come right out and say it but he might as well of asked. either way he seen good and bad things about neons. no if you dont mind dude i think my point is correct which makes the whinning stop. DON'T LIKE THE POST YOU SEE THEN GTFO.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Fine what the fuck. I dont get butt hurt over this shit. Just helpin the guy out. For some people, its gets to the point where they dont even want to touch the car anymore out of fear they may fuck it up, so you know what.. In before the lock

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Fine what the f***. I dont get butt hurt over this s***. Just helpin the guy out. For some people, its gets to the point where they dont even want to touch the car anymore out of fear they may f*** it up, so you know what.. In before the lock
That shouldn't be the case if we're advising against the mod they're planning.

meme generator is not working for me again, so I'll just write it out.

I don't advise against mod's often, but when I do - they usually turn out like the homemade strut bar and homemade halo lamps

BeatBox (Alex) does a lot of DIY and he does a good job with them. Just saying that you're afraid to mod your car is kinda ridiculous; doing mod's that is already understood as more socially unacceptable can be a poor decision depending on how far you go.

Teggykid952

Don't like the body kit or the multi color, but if I saw a clean teg, say black, with green underglow, I would probably like it