Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3dimples

so tonight i was at AMF mission lanes in fremont,ca. with my beast. as i was leaving i saw a bugeyed wrx. he was a whiteboy(no offense ) saw me and showed of his turbo and blow off valve. so i deciede to tail gate his ass through the off ramp i entered at 70 heel toed and was about a foot away from his rear bumper and pushing it he couldn't go any faster but i could i was ridding his ass. wtf awd cant even take a off ramp.i tried to push him to the limit. he started to body roll and i was still in the turn and in return i got the middle finger. but cant wait for marina auto x hope to see some of you guys there june 19 is the date check it out nfo

Army74D

gtavila_
so tonight i was at AMF mission lanes in fremont,ca. with my beast. as i was leaving i saw a bugeyed wrx. he was a whiteboy(no offense ) saw me and showed of his turbo and blow off valve. so i deciede to tail gate his ass through the off ramp i entered at 70 heel toed and was about a foot away from his rear bumper and pushing it he couldn't go any faster but i could i was ridding his ass. wtf awd cant even take a off ramp.i tried to push him to the limit. he started to body roll and i was still in the turn and in return i got the middle finger. but cant wait for marina auto x hope to see some of you guys there june 19 is the date check it out nfo
I don't mean to come off as a troll.. But why would you post something like this? I think I can speak for alot of guys on here when I say this type of driving behavior isn't "supported" on this forum. It's dangerous, pointless, and stupid.
With that being said.. I love the bug eyed gen of the WRX. Sooo beautiful.. Lol.
Maybe the dude was just a sh*tty driver?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Bring on the cool story bro pictures, this thread is begging for them.

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Lmao!!!!

Dude THANK YOU for posting that because it made me laugh !!!! (just the other people's comments that is)

Altough I know how you must have felt, we all have our fast and furious days every now and then....
But to post it up and brag about it?... lmao! Dude you must have a huge set of donkey balls!

bromo1974

i can't stand it when people tail gate - one of my BIGGEST pet peeves. but then tail gating a foot away doing 70? that's just straight up dumb. people who do that should get their driver's license taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.