Look what i found! :D

Kyle

Its a skyline....ooohhh aaahhh.
This. Here is my problem with having a Skyline. You have this car that isn't even suppose to be in America, how do you maintain it? Sure the common things probably are interchangeable with other Nissans but what about those Skyline only parts? Some guy kills your fender or door; how do you get a replacement? Wait 2 months for one to come over from Japan? Get one from some junkyard in Canada and wait 3 weeks for shipping? What about some queer part that you need to pick from another Skyline? They don't seem like a practical car to drive. Having a rare car does have its downsides. Not to mention legality like Dylan said.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
would be cool to drive but if i were going to get a skyline, it better be a GTR and not a GTS

25k for that is stupid as shit. why get a GTS-T when you can get an E46 M3 which would be a much nicer car to drive without having to deal with the law

OneFastGSR

You all need to just leave cali or wherever you are and move to shit town arkansas. I know a couple skylines around here, A friend has a civic hatch imported and there's couple more japan cars around here. You register it just like a regular car here. Pay the $25 bucks or whatever registeration fee and than drive. There isn't even much restrictions around here either, Driven my car open header for like 3 months one time Lol

Kyle

You all need to just leave cali or wherever you are and move to s*** town arkansas. I know a couple skylines around here, A friend has a civic hatch imported and there's couple more japan cars around here. You register it just like a regular car here. Pay the $25 bucks or whatever registeration fee and than drive. There isn't even much restrictions around here either, Driven my car open header for like 3 months one time Lol
Who's not to say some politician won't pass a law that outlaws all those cars?

OneFastGSR

I guess they could anytime if they wanted. Atm no smog here or anything. If they ever do make restrictions and stuff like cali than there's no reason to live in arkansas anymore lol. Only like 2 tracks in the whole state and both about hour+ away from me going the speed limit.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I guess they could anytime if they wanted. Atm no smog here or anything. If they ever do make restrictions and stuff like cali than there's no reason to live in arkansas anymore lol. Only like 2 tracks in the whole state and both about hour+ away from me going the speed limit.
California has different issues to deal with. We are an incredibly populous state, and have a unique geography that lends its self to air issues

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
LOL why do you guys care about a gts-t? Its not even a gtr.. 25k? The r32 gtr will be legal in less than 2 years... if you want a nicer legal skyline then buy a g35....

my friend Kevin has a gts-t BTW. There is absolutely nothing extraordinary about a gts-t.... and you really are out of your mind paying $25k for that relic. Those engines are a dime a dozen especially one at 19 years old. Its $6000 car. You can find r32 GTR's for the equivalent of $8500 outside the US. That car is a lower r33 model lol.

lol that engine is cheaper than a b16 swap
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
You all need to just leave cali or wherever you are and move to shit town arkansas. I know a couple skylines around here, A friend has a civic hatch imported and there's couple more japan cars around here. You register it just like a regular car here. Pay the $25 bucks or whatever registeration fee and than drive. There isn't even much restrictions around here either, Driven my car open header for like 3 months one time Lol
It doesn't work that easily for a car that never technically existed in the US. You have to use a Vin off of a 240sx to get it registered and know somebody that will hook you up and look the other way. A civic is easy because they exist here. We didn't have our first skyline in the US until the g35 in 2003. Good luck trying to use one of those vins to register that car.

BTW r33 gts-t are legal to register. They are the only pre r35 model you can legally register at this time

Jayteg

Movies and cartoons have influenced us westerns to much lol. Every ricer wants a skyline and every wanna be drifter wants a corolla hatch. And the ones in between wants civics with huge rice cannon exhaust that's insanely loud. I just love 80s jap cars with pop up head lights in general and the integra is pretty hawt.

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Exactly ... that isn't nice at all but because it says skyline people are like omgzzzzz. Trust me I get just as annoyed with Nissan noob's who get excited about garbage ass rb20's from the r32 gts... but it says skyline... so what. That's like getting excited about an auto 1994 rs because it says integra because you like the type r. $25k for that? Just go get a g35 since that is also a skyline. It'd be nicer and more reliable than an rb25 and their God awful oil pump issues.

Last edited: