ls/vtec drivability issue

i put the same faith everyone else does

butt hurt? must be texas slang. your cool callin me a "noob"
I posted that statement just as a heads up, trying to be helpful and maybe steer you clear of a shitty shop(if it is, I don't know. The statement was merely a generalization and forewarning.

Yes, I called you a noob because you get all defensive and act like a whiny bitch about it, as most new members do. Quit trying to be a tough guy over the internet, stop wasting bandwidth with your cool insults, and maybe you'll get your question answered. Sound good?

Have you thought about the problem being your ECU? Possibly the tune? It sounds a lot like my 91 did when it had a leaking capacitor.

redgsr

lol ok there buddy. relax its the internet

it does rev up between shifts when the clutch is depressed. i would love if it was a vaccuum leak but since it does idle normal sometimes im hestiant to look more into a leak.

lol ok there buddy. relax its the internet

it does rev up between shifts when the clutch is depressed. i would love if it was a vaccuum leak but since it does idle normal sometimes im hestiant to look more into a leak.
Just pull the ECU out and pop the cover off, if a capacitor is leaking it'll be obvious.