Massive oil Leak

96GSRteg

Tyler
nothing wrong with going to a mechanic. It just means youre taking care of your car and not trying to hack at it yourself. hopefully you'll be back on the road soon!

built_ls

Yea I should have it tomorrow morning. I dont want to mess with somthing and make it worst than it was

built_ls

yea it was messing up my garage, i had like three spots with the same two big oil spot. the mechanic told my dad that he found multiple leaks. i will have to ask him what all was leaking

Cman46290

looks like oil pan gasket is TOAST... i desperately need to replace mine as well... sucks doing it off your back though.. with no space.... and car on stands

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I have the exact same leak, but mine is somewhat more puzzling. Whether the car is running or not makes no difference in the leak, but after i've been driving for awhile,and am at a stop light or sign, I can smell some oil burning like it's dripping onto the exhaust somewhere.
Check your oil pan gasket. Mine was bad and it was leaking down onto the exhaust and burning up, so it didn't leave much on the ground.

built_ls

new oil pan gasket slowed the leak down.
new valve cover gasket.

I gonna have a guy work on my car a do a valve ajustment. and im going to have him double check that the leak is gone.

but as of now it looks like the new gaskets did the job