Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

genesis

tougê hêrmit
hey do you know of the up coming TI / CI meet i organized? well if not its on the 22nd this month autobacs at 7pm so far it looks like alot of people are coming.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
hey do you know of the up coming TI / CI meet i organized? well if not its on the 22nd this month autobacs at 7pm so far it looks like alot of people are coming.
I'm not sure. Are you talking about the SD one? Thanks for the info. There's a GT-R meet at the Super Autobacs in Stanton this coming saturday, the 23rd. I'll be in SD so I can't make it.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
So my driver side turn signal lens came off while I was driving on the freeway today... It dragged and the lens shattered. I'm done with these fuckin turn signals. I'm going to save up for a JDM Type R front end.

genesis

tougê hêrmit
that sucks...... i think im going to save for the jdm front end too i love the way it looks

bmxicansd

So my driver side turn signal lens came off while I was driving on the freeway today... It dragged and the lens shattered. I'm done with these fuckin turn signals. I'm going to save up for a JDM Type R front end.

Dang that sucks Matt.

Itr front end would be sick on your db8.. hows the new dc2 project coming?:)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Dang that sucks Matt.

Itr front end would be sick on your db8.. hows the new dc2 project coming?:)
It's all good. Shit happens. I guess I'll just pick up the JDM ITR front end when I paint the DB8. Do it all at once. Glad you see you joined CI Craig.

Project DC2 is going pretty slow right now. Haven't done much except take out the ABS. The process might be a little slow due to lack of funds. I might be getting a new DD soon, plus I'm planning to get a bike a few months. Too many vehicles, too little time.

Last edited:

Sammich

I...I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY...SORRY BOUT THAT BUT WOOT ON THE FRONT END:D

bmxicansd

It's all good. Shit happens. I guess I'll just pick up the JDM ITR front end when I paint the DB8. Do it all at once. Glad you see you joined CI Craig.

Project DC2 is going pretty slow right now. Haven't done much except take out the ABS. The process might be a little slow due to lack of funds. I might be getting a new DD soon, plus I'm planning to get a bike a few months. Too many vehicles, too little time.

dang thats crazy man.. New daily.. I thought the db8 was the daily? Nonetheless be safe out on the road/race courses.. :)