Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
dang thats crazy man.. New daily.. I thought the db8 was the daily? Nonetheless be safe out on the road/race courses.. :)
Yup. I leaning towards the new 09 Fit Sport. Thanks man. I certainly will. Safety always comes first when I race. So when are you going to join me and Tim?

bmxicansd

Yup. I leaning towards the new 09 Fit Sport. Thanks man. I certainly will. Safety always comes first when I race. So when are you going to join me and Tim?
I need to do my brakes and lude calipers.. Tired of the warped rotors shaking my steering wheel.. lol.. hopefully one day i can take my car out to the tracks with you and Tim..

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I need to do my brakes and lude calipers.. Tired of the warped rotors shaking my steering wheel.. lol.. hopefully one day i can take my car out to the tracks with you and Tim..
I hope you can get your brakes fixed soon. I think Tim is planning to go SOW with me in October. I wanted to go to Buttonwillow next month, but my engine is acting a little weird during high RPMs close to the redline. Like it's experiencing a great load of stress getting up to 8100. I need to have it checked out.

I bed you would've.. Well the db8 4 door is pretty amazing.. :)
Thanks Craig. The DB8's far from finished though. I don't think a project can ever be completed. Only improved.

bmxicansd

I hope you can get your brakes fixed soon. I think Tim is planning to go SOW with me in October. I wanted to go to Buttonwillow next month, but my engine is acting a little weird during high RPMs close to the redline. Like it's experiencing a great load of stress getting up to 8100. I need to have it checked out.

Yeah i want to get a new suspension setup.. Function Form coil overs were nice, but i couldn't get over how easily the studs broke.

Thanks Craig. The DB8's far from finished though. I don't think a project can ever be completed. Only improved.
haha true.. i've been improving my cb7 for years now. lol. when will it stop..