Matt's Project DC4

Nick_C78

Goof off in a squirt bottle, Scotch Pads and a plastic paint scraper. Then when you are done you are going to have to wash it with soap and water so it doesn't stain/continue to eat away at your paint.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Goof off in a squirt bottle, Scotch Pads and a plastic paint scraper. Then when you are done you are going to have to wash it with soap and water so it doesn't stain/continue to eat away at your paint.
Noted. Thanks bro! :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i think i got a green scotch pad and be gentle with them, they kind of are abrasive enough to take paint off. I ended up taking primer off my car, so if you look close i have a few spots that look "wet" from some clear coat i sprayed over it. Live and learn.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i think i got a green scotch pad and be gentle with them, they kind of are abrasive enough to take paint off. I ended up taking primer off my car, so if you look close i have a few spots that look "wet" from some clear coat i sprayed over it. Live and learn.
Maybe these will work best?

http://www.scotch-brite.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Scotch-BriteBrand/Scotch-Brite/Products/Product-Catalog/~/Non-Scratch-Scour-Pad?N=4337+3294631761&loc=en_US&plmlblid=1319209952481&rt=rud

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Why not use primer over the primer removed instead of clear??

I wonder if goof off can get the crap off my door and fender without fuckin the paint.

Green4cyl

This thread was amazing to read...you guys are all a huge inspiration and your car raceline it's amazing I love it. I just want to thank all you guys for such a great thread with so much cool stuff!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Nice! Fujiwara style.
Thanks Joe! I'll be delivering tofu even faster now!

Those seats are amazing! I'm excited to see you building this thing up!
Thanks man!

Yay seats! You'll be faster now Matt!

-Z-
Faster and safer for sure. :thumbs up

I thought we were going to be seat twinsies but you 1 upped me instead. Very nice sir. :p
I was until I heard about the new color for the P-1 Limited Edition. I had no choice but to jump on this. :mrgreen: