Me Vs Turbo F150

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
Trucks (especially turbo diesels) are slow. They aren't designed for being fast sports cars lol. They tow shit. If you don't mind I can share a story....

I was out at a place, and there was this NISMO modded 350z talking smack about my Jetta, and he wanted to run for money, but I don't run for money, just for kicks and giggles, so he's down now and for the sake of laziness, I got him once out of 3 times... The other two times he got me by 1 car... The last time was the perfect speed in my 1st gear and I pulled out on him a little and he never passed. Anyway, we get back and his buddys want me to run some flawless looking old-school muscle Charger. I'm like "Fuk That!" So this guy in a lifted ass Dodge turbo diesel starts talking smack and saying his trucks hella fast and he goes, "Dude, i'll give you 5 car lengths head start..." And I reply with a grin, "and never catch back up!" and then he goes, "oh, he doesn't know diesels then.." (BTW, he's got a ton of mods; like ECU tuning, etc.) And then I tell i'll run HIM for money, and he back down saying "my trucks not warmed up..." So then 2 minutes later he leaves, and whatyu know? He guns it out of the parking lot.... What a loser pants.

Sure, diesel trucks may put down impressive numbers and FEEL fast, but what they don't get, is that they AREN'T fast. Hell, my Jetta could keep up with if not beat a Dodge SRT-10 Ram Pickup....
Yeah well people in trucks see "POS HONDA JAP MACHINE" and auomaticaly assume its slow lol.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, I'm just saying... as long as your flux capacitor was working properly, that's defiantly within reach of a speed. lol

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
lol, I'm just saying... as long as your flux capacitor was working properly, that's defiantly within reach of a speed. lol
fuuuq thanks for reminding me, i need to go get a new flux capacitor. I blew a circuit when i hit 88 mps, and it couldnt handle the 1.21 gigawatts of vtec power.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
well yeah. vtech really makes a difference in how much power goes thru the capacitor. I've heard of people pulling 2.44 gigawatts while in vtech

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
Well it could work since vtech runs off a 2.4GHz frequency. Apply that to the mass, weigt, and sex factor of the car and BAM! Shamwow.

TegyDriverYaDig

i drive YA DIGGG
Trucks (especially turbo diesels) are slow. They aren't designed for being fast sports cars lol. They tow shit. If you don't mind I can share a story....

I was out at a place, and there was this NISMO modded 350z talking smack about my Jetta, and he wanted to run for money, but I don't run for money, just for kicks and giggles, so he's down now and for the sake of laziness, I got him once out of 3 times... The other two times he got me by 1 car... The last time was the perfect speed in my 1st gear and I pulled out on him a little and he never passed. Anyway, we get back and his buddys want me to run some flawless looking old-school muscle Charger. I'm like "Fuk That!" So this guy in a lifted ass Dodge turbo diesel starts talking smack and saying his trucks hella fast and he goes, "Dude, i'll give you 5 car lengths head start..." And I reply with a grin, "and never catch back up!" and then he goes, "oh, he doesn't know diesels then.." (BTW, he's got a ton of mods; like ECU tuning, etc.) And then I tell i'll run HIM for money, and he back down saying "my trucks not warmed up..." So then 2 minutes later he leaves, and whatyu know? He guns it out of the parking lot.... What a loser pants.

Sure, diesel trucks may put down impressive numbers and FEEL fast, but what they don't get, is that they AREN'T fast. Hell, my Jetta could keep up with if not beat a Dodge SRT-10 Ram Pickup....
yeahh no. stock there slow but with a couple of mods they can hit 10's. ive seen alot of diesel trucks run 10's. they actually have track events specifically for diesel trucks soo i think your just hating. lol

btw i dont have a diesel truck or anything like that im just letting you guys know dont be surprised if you line up and get smoked :D

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
fuuuq thanks for reminding me, i need to go get a new flux capacitor. I blew a circuit when i hit 88 mps, and it couldnt handle the 1.21 gigawatts of vtec power.
well yeah. vtech really makes a difference in how much power goes thru the capacitor. I've heard of people pulling 2.44 gigawatts while in vtech
Well it could work since vtech runs off a 2.4GHz frequency. Apply that to the mass, weigt, and sex factor of the car and BAM! Shamwow.
Golden shit.... Ahhh..... The memories of a flux capacitor. I can't imagine the days when people stop making fun of that. That's really when the world will end

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
yeahh no. stock there slow but with a couple of mods they can hit 10's. ive seen alot of diesel trucks run 10's. they actually have track events specifically for diesel trucks soo i think your just hating. lol

btw i dont have a diesel truck or anything like that im just letting you guys know dont be surprised if you line up and get smoked :D
Yeah his truck is pretty fast, its got alot of power. I was suprised that i beat him so badly.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Trucks (especially turbo diesels) are slow. They aren't designed for being fast sports cars lol. They tow shit.
Stereotyping FTL.

My friend's 08 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4dr. turbo diesel w/ a 6" lift, 22" rims with 38" tires runs low 13's. Not very slow for 6500lb truck with 38" tires on 22" wheels

Turbo diesel trucks are actually fairly easy to make quick

Last edited:

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
i think Teddy would agree, around our area the truckers think their bad ass here!! they'd always wanna run.