Meal Of The Day

arianne

Banned
LMAO people still use those j/k j/k
yeeeee man those are legit!
you only get one chance to take that moment, no deleting or image editing allowed. and the best part is, you don't know how the picture looks like until it gets developed :) it's like a roll of the greatest mysteries of life.

My ass just burns thinking about the crap you guys eat - aside from the meatballs, that's some wholesome home cooked goodness right there, and the napa cabbage salad thing, that's good greens. Pebbles rice crispies is just twisted imo.
Getting hungry huh?

pepsilude

yeeeee man those are legit!
you only get one chance to take that moment, no deleting or image editing allowed. and the best part is, you don't know how the picture looks like until it gets developed :) it's like a roll of the greatest mysteries of life.
very true, i actually still have one from middle school that i never got developed.

Omg can I move to ur house??? Lol those are my 3 favorite drinks :yummy: except diet, diet ANYTHING is stupid and useless and disgusting IMO
my gf got the diet because she actually likes the taste better. haha weird if you ask me.

Last edited:

Papa_Dios

a few days ago:

Pastelle and arroz con gandules

12 oz NY Strip Steak fries and Garlic Shrimp (Surf&Turf)

djh1991

Oooooo I'll try that the next time I go to sonics.

PZONE from pizza hut.
Me & Arianne wanted to give this a try. I didn't think it was all that "bomb" It was kinda not what I was expecting and we were still hungry afterwards.

Costco chicken bakes are better. Way better.

CHICKEN BAKES FTW!
i didnt think id be hungry by reading this, but you just did it, i hate you.:guns: