Meal Of The Day

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
jayson! wtf do you do for a living? how are you affording to eat out so often?!? gad daymn

Last edited:

newkid

rick1985.."Wow some yummy food are displayed.well i like to have fried chicken and noodles.I also love to have pizzas.The pizza hut make yummy pizzas."

i work at pizza slut and it gets old after a while.lol

jznsn2u

jayson! wtf do you do for a living? how are you affording to eat out so often?!? day daymn
L O L hahhaa I'm actually on vacation right now kemp x). I was supposed to leave san diego last night but I had to fix a couple things in my car. Soo I stayed last night and my auntie treated me out to a chinese buffet. I forgot my camera so I didn't snap any pictures of the sushi :oops: I just get hook ups from family, the only time I buy food is when me and Arianne go out to eat. :lol:

phatintegra

Banned
Take a picture!
Got done eating. My wife could not eat it she made it way to spicy, haha. I had 2 1/2 plates of the Drunken noodles. It was good but the curry puff did not come out that great. Oh well 1st time my wife made it. I think a little practice she can get it dead on.

I get picture uploaded tonight there on my I-phone and I have to run to my parents house emergency call.

Last edited:

jznsn2u

^sweeet.

-> Flauta & Carne Asada fries on Paradise Vally rd, same lot as the taco bell. (sd)
$.99Cents + tax

^this was freakin good. and NO its not a taquito, its a different bread. It tasted like it was deep fried.
$5-6 + tax

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
these fries must be fucking good considering its like every other meal you have jay.

phatintegra

Banned
My wife is trying to make the curry puff again but this time she put it in the oven instead of deep frying.

I have to go buy another wok because the one I bought form the Thai place yesterday was junk.

Rich-PMS

My wifes making BBQ pulled chicken in the crock pot.

I'll make sure pictures get posted.

And when I go to work tonight I'll snap a few pictures of pizza.

jznsn2u

these fries must be fucking good considering its like every other meal you have jay.
L O L, ACTUALLY this time it was a TEASE. My brother ate the fries in front of me while I ate the flauta :cry:

Dude they are.. Haha It's a SD (Cali thing) Can't find them nowhere else
I found a place in bay area that sells carne asada fries... it was $9+ and it was HELLA WEAK. fuckin pos.

I'm not going to have good mexican food for a while soo I tried to get as much of it as I could. Last night me and my brother left SD and we brought snacks for our trip back to HeadQuarters ->

CHEESE NIPS - $.95CENTS FOR THE WHOLE BOX ->WHOLE SALE FTW

Chips - Lays bbq & Lays flamin hot 2 for $5

7up I don't like drinking soda but this was on whole sale also $1 per 2 liter