Meal Of The Day

jznsn2u

I <3 Costco. I swear I got more than 20 samples today. @ one vendor I tried the sample like 5 times.

2 Costco pizzas - $21.75

Added some bbq Lays chips, red peppers and cheese ->

jznsn2u

yea, i never feel i can eat my moneys worth though
I do ;). I know this is going to sound HELLA Gettoh but... Sometimes when I go to buffets...I bring tupperware or wrap stuff around napkins.

Because its summer ->

MANGOS BABY!
Not ripe yet, $3 a box ->

A different mango. Sometimes I like to use a spoon to eat it and sometimes my girlfriend cuts them in squares :lol: ->

COCONUT JUICE! $.74CENTS Each

Last edited:

09wkd

Today for lunch I had a nice big slice of pepperoni pizza and an italian ice.

Then for dinner a chicago style hotdog and loaded fries with cheese, bacon, chives, and sour cream.
Sorry for no pics, my phone is being teh gay.

jznsn2u

best thread ever
haha
:drool: minus all that meat bullshit.
lol me and arianne made a salad just so I can post it for you, pic will be up some other day

Today for lunch I had a nice big slice of pepperoni pizza and an italian ice.
Then for dinner a chicago style hotdog and loaded fries with cheese, bacon, chives, and sour cream.
Sorry for no pics, my phone is being teh gay.
That sounds hella goood, sucks your camera was acting teh gay.

I watched Ironman1 and ate some snacks ->

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
haha

lol me and arianne made a salad just so I can post it for you, pic will be up some other day

I watched Ironman1 and ate some snacks ->

YAY!!!

did you actually make the noodles or did you just ate it dry in the bag and sprinkle the seasoning on it? i use to do that all the time.

jznsn2u

YAY!!!

did you actually make the noodles or did you just ate it dry in the bag and sprinkle the seasoning on it? i use to do that all the time.
hahaha I used to do that^. I cooked it, I didn't take a picture of it though x].

My cousin's son had his Christening today, heres what happened afterwards ->

I ate 3 pieces ->

After party is tonight >_<.