Mendoza's build thread!

cody1018

I know someone that wants your car, only set back is you'd have to wait until March for him to come get it...

mendoza

I know someone that wants your car, only set back is you'd have to wait until March for him to come get it...
by then i will ether have a c in it or it'll be gone! lmao!

I have to be honest, seeing those nike legends brought a smile to my face :thumbs up I LOVE FUTSAL!!!
haha thanks man, i actually bought them for a somewhat version of futsal. A church group plays in a basketball court during the winter and i got invited, Ive been addicted to playing this soccer ever since! Great to see other people taking interest in FUTBOL! :D

Nice work on those wheels. What prompted the color change?
Thanks man! Ive seen white ITR rims on someones car on here a while back but never wanted to change the color permanently. Saw what plastidip was and went for it, kinda want too sell these rims and buy JDM ITR rims, they look better,

cody1018

Shitty, He's been looking to get one for some time now. We're both stationed in Greenland and he got extened here otherwise he'd be leaving with me in Jan if that was the case. Well GLWS

mendoza

The car is still for sale... But the motor started to knock & passanger side the cv joint needs replacement. So now im stuck betweem selling it for alot cheaper then what i would want too or getting a new motor...

I have around 6k to spend on a newer car or a new motor for the integra, tough decesion...

mendoza

So the cv joint (boot) is fucked upp, motor knocks. Its time to get a new car... 3500 & its yours! :)

mendoza

Decided to keep the integra as a long term track car!

I just bought a 2007 Honda civic coupe & it'll be my DD for now.