Mendoza's build thread!

XjoEnX

He doesn't have a sunroof. You've been either tricked or came out with something semi-solid Mendoza.

1. It's an RS with a swap which is an upgrade,
2. You were sold a Type R with a swap which is a downgrade.
3. It is a GSR and the previous owner got rid of the sunroof and replaced it with an RS roof.

What does your VIN read? DC2 or DC4?

mendoza

wooo did not see these comments till now, my bad for not responding!

& i do not have a sunroof, i have a black cover where the sunroof switch should be at. My vin does say DC2, i checked the vin on the titles and it said GS-R (carfax) ill double check the vins on the chasis its self.

Previous owner gave me the car with an IITR(b18c5) motor but the crankshaft was f'd. the only thing i could do is get the b16a2. I am planning on getting a c5 this spring.

whitedc4

It sounds like a type r! I don't see how it could be a gsr without the sunroof.

Go to acuraoemparts.com type ur vin In and see what it pulls up as far as the sub model goes.

whitedc4

Lucky buy if that's how it happened. Gah -.- 5 lug not swapped original and all. Lucky lucky lucky

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
looks like you have a type r exhaust. type rs didnt have side moldings from what i can tell. i think this may be genuine. dont the type Rs have a brace under the rear light panel?

mendoza

Checked the window vin# on acuraoemparts.com and it can up as GS-R... :\

where is the vin# located on the chassis its self, wanna make sure the dash was changed.