Mike's 2000 dc4

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I keep forgetting you have a 5-lug swap and S2k wheels, lol. I'd Plasti-Dip one side and see what you think. If you don't like it, pull it off. If you like it, do the other two.
I thought about it real good and decided not to. Ill just wait until I can afford some nice wheels.

Really nice build you got going on man. :)
Thanks man!! And the guy with the gsr trans hit me up to check it out. Everything looked good and it seemed pretty faster compared to my ls. He has someone interested in his whole car tomorrow,but if he flakes, than its all mine :D

1Beastnstl

I gotta NEED for speed
2000 Acura Integra LS with 138,000 miles. I am currently the 3rd owner. His asking price was $6000, but I bought it for $3900 :D
GREAT negotiation skills!! I need your help once I find MY GS-R!!

By the way, nice looking Integra!!

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I'm jealous. I'll trade you my civic lol
Yes! Bring it to me and its all yours! You just got to find a trans for it lol

GREAT negotiation skills!! I need your help once I find MY GS-R!!

By the way, nice looking Integra!!
He just asked that much to get rid of lowballers. It was burning a lot of oil, which was the biggest problem and the fact that its an ls. He said the lowest he'll go is 4.5k but I offered him 4k, he then declined so I left. A week later he agreed on the 4k, so I went to take another look, bringing my dad also. It had a little more miles and the oil level decreased, so my dad offered him 3.8k and we settled on 3.9k.

And thanks :)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
FINALLY!!! An LS trans with 89k miles for $350!

My painted ITR spoiler, waiting to be installed this week

And my 2nd baby :)

R13

The other asshole
:thumbs up

You should clean the trans up and spray it silver so it looks nice & new when it goes in.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Yea I'm definitely cleaning it up but I'm not painting it. I want it to look original.

And I remember I was about to buy that LS trans from a jdm parts store for $700. LOL. I was dumb.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I think ill be too bright and will stand out too much. And mostly because I'm way to lazy to paint it lol

R13

The other asshole
lol, When I fix my clutch a plan to do it, I wanna get my bay extra clean, Even if things are mis-matched for a bit. :lol:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
lol Good luck with that ;)

I'm not paying much attention to my engine and trans because in the future, I plan on doing a full gsr swap. I love this car and will probably keep it for a good 10 years or so.
Subaru wrx = DD and teg = weekend car :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
Hahaah, Your car looks x1001920928309 better on the outside than mine anyway, That's the part everyone sees :lol: