Mike's 2000 dc4

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Hahaah, Your car looks x1001920928309 better on the outside than mine anyway, That's the part everyone sees :lol:
haha. But I would LOVE to have a black teg. In fact, when I was integra shopping, I only looked for black ones with black interior, but then this popped up. And theres no way I'm wasting money on a paint job lol

R13

The other asshole
Meh, Unless you get Flamenco Black Pearl or Nighthawk Black Pearl their not so great, Imo grenada black pearl like mine is looks dirty.

Silver tegs are sexy.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Meh, Unless you get Flamenco Black Pearl or Nighthawk Black Pearl their not so great, Imo grenada black pearl like mine is looks dirty.

Silver tegs are sexy.
NBP is my favorite. But silver tegs are cool too.

And I forgot my front bumper is spray painted a different shade of silver, so I have to paint that :cry:

itzrivera

is that from the tranny? btw, where'd you find the ls tranny for $350? I'm trying to source one for that price lol

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
is that from the tranny? btw, where'd you find the ls tranny for $350? I'm trying to source one for that price lol
I'm not 100% sure. My dad is going to take it to a shop and see if its from the gear teeth or not.hopefully it won't be.

And I posted a wtb thread on honda-tech marketplace for a trans in the northeast section. Within a week, someone had one and I bought it.

itzrivera

damn, how much you think a rebuild will cost ya? i just registered to honda tech so ill try that. Have you heard of the 4s 4t page on facebook? it has lots of people from jersey and pa. I got a tranny there for $225 but the dude was being mad shady so i dont know what to expect.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
The guy said he'll give me a refund. He's a nice guy. But let's see what the shop tomorrow says.

And I never heard of that. I just stick to craigslist and h-t.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
So my trans is getting rebuilt. The trans I recently bought was fucked up real bad, so I have to wait about a week for them to finish it.

And I made up my mind that I won't be spending any more money on my teg for now. If I pass MEPS for the Army, I will be on active duty for 3 years. When I come back, I'm going to get myself a JDM Integra type r half cut... I'm turning my teg into a RHD with a jdm front end!

Zachc6464

So my trans is getting rebuilt. The trans I recently bought was fucked up real bad, so I have to wait about a week for them to finish it.

And I made up my mind that I won't be spending any more money on my teg for now. If I pass MEPS for the Army, I will be on active duty for 3 years. When I come back, I'm going to get myself a JDM Integra type r half cut... I'm turning my teg into a RHD with a jdm front end!
Good luck in those 3 years!

XjoEnX

Nice update. I never remembered seeing the UKDM fog light back there. Looks really good :thumbs up