Mike's 2000 dc4

treeafodo

Austin
Good luck man!

$700 for a JDM front is a pretty good deal! What is a VSM front? I haven't heard of that term before and a quick search didn't bring anything up. Sorry for the thread jack.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Thanks. About the jdm front end, the seller sold it long ago :(

And VSM means Vougue Silver Metallic, I think. It's a color code for the integra. And you're not thread jacking, so don't worry haha

Sent from my phone

Ghost75

Consumer of Apples
Nice car man lookin good! Its always heartwarming to get back on the road.

I'm running into the pain of 5lug too....Im glad to have it, but holy asshole, everytime I find wheels I want, it seems you can't get 5x114.3 under 17". Oh the annoyance. I really like the 6spoke SSR's (in your inspiration pic) but....5lug problems.

Keep up the good work man, what are you trying to do in the military?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Thanks for the compliments :)

I'm enlisting to be an infantryman for the US Army. I already passed the ASVAB and I'm just waiting for an open date at MEPS for my physical. The only problem I have with infantry is my flat feet. If anything, a wheeled mechanic is my back up choice.

Sent from my phone

XjoEnX

Thanks for the compliments :)

I'm enlisting to be an infantryman for the US Army. I already passed the ASVAB and I'm just waiting for an open date at MEPS for my physical. The only problem I have with infantry is my flat feet. If anything, a wheeled mechanic is my back up choice.

Sent from my phone
Thanks for the serving the country my man!! Advice: take advantage of educational opportunities that they offer. Their benefits are amazing. :thumbs up

Ghost75

Consumer of Apples
My advice to you, supplementing what Joe said, if you can do something thats going to transfer well as a marketable skill, GO for it. Not so much infantry...take it from a fellow rifleman of the corps.
I dont plan to be a gun all my life, but it's certainly something you're really stepping it up to do....but at the end of the day I'd steer you away from it. When I was where you're at though, there was no steering to be done, my heart was LOCKED on lol. Best of luck to you!

Disposable income is a nice perk for our hobby ;)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Thanks for the advice guys! I'm definatley going to think about it real good before I sign the contract.

Sent from my phone

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
And also, I traded my ap1 wheels for these mint types wheels. My tires were way better, but the condition of his wheels were way better, so I feel it was an even trade.

Sent from my phone

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Thanks guys.
Endo, I got a 49 in it. It's pretty bad for me, but at least I passed lol

Sent from my phone

MrGurley

************5-0
Thanks for the serving the country my man!! Advice: take advantage of educational opportunities that they offer. Their benefits are amazing. :thumbs up
My advice to you, supplementing what Joe said, if you can do something thats going to transfer well as a marketable skill, GO for it. Not so much infantry...take it from a fellow rifleman of the corps.
I dont plan to be a gun all my life, but it's certainly something you're really stepping it up to do....but at the end of the day I'd steer you away from it. When I was where you're at though, there was no steering to be done, my heart was LOCKED on lol. Best of luck to you!

Disposable income is a nice perk for our hobby ;)
I couldn't agree more with these 2 guys!!!! the military was my intro to law enforcement and I wouldn't have changed a thing!!

thanks for your service and good luck!!!!!

treeafodo

Austin
Nice pick up on the wheels. I think those are much better. Zawn also has RSX wheels on her ride at the moment. They compliment a teg pretty well. :thumbs up

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Thanks guys!!

And tomorrow I'm going to test drive my integra for the first time after it's short death. Hopefully I can bring it home tomorrow, but it will come spoilerless...for now.