Most recent picture of your car!

SoundEfx

Saying the guy who has 5 cars :lol:
And 3 of them are boosted
Your snow equipment probably cost more than three of my cars.

I thought about getting into the snow boarding thing, but when I saw the price of just the board, I immediately turned around.....lol Forget that noise.

Then after everything is said and done, you have to drive for, in my eyes, DAYS just to fall off a cliff and break my back, to them be air lifted to the hospital. NO THANK YOU!!!!! lol

Noneed2Hate

I thought about getting into the snow boarding thing, but when I saw the price of just the board, I immediately turned around.....lol Forget that noise.

Then after everything is said and done, you have to drive for, in my eyes, DAYS just to fall off a cliff and break my back, to them be air lifted to the hospital. NO THANK YOU!!!!! lol
Isn't Snoqualmie relatively close to you guys though?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
When i first started, i picked up a used board, bindings and boots off of craigslist. I didnt know what was good or bad, or let alone the length of the board i needed. I lucked out and found a board for beginners. Once i started liking the sport, i upgraded to another used intermediate board. Its taken me over 5 years to get my perfect setup with boots, bindings, and board. Now for the next 3 years, i will be upgraded my pants, jacket and goggles :lol:

:lol: i never pay full price. Usually they have over stock of the prior year boards marked down 50% off during the end of the season. My board is worth $600 new, but i paid $230 new. The only downfall is that i had to wait through summer to try it out. That goes with all my gear.

Isn't Snoqualmie relatively close to you guys though?
Im actually live in Tacoma

We also have Mt Baker, Crystal Mountain, Stevens Pass, White Pass and in Oregon we have Mt Hood and Bachelor to name a few. For me to get to Snoqualmie and Crystal takes about hour. For Sound, its about an 1hr for Stevens and Snoqualmie. 2 hours for me to go to Stevens. The drive there isnt bad but the drive back after boarding will be rough. I would rent a lodge if i was to head to Stevens.

Last edited:

SoundEfx

$230 for a piece of wood to commit suicide on by flying into a tree on the side of a cliff?
NO THANK YOU!!!!! lol

Now you're adding renting a lodge into the mix. Add all that shyt up and for the very first trip, someone could easily spend over $1K. So when I say that's a baller's sport, I wasn't joking.

I rode to Mt. Baker once with some friends and when I got back, I simply laid on the carpet and didn't want to get up.....lol

Noneed2Hate

Im actually live in Tacoma

We also have Mt Baker, Crystal Mountain, Stevens Pass, White Pass and in Oregon we have Mt Hood and Bachelor to name a few. For me to get to Snoqualmie and Crystal takes about hour. For Sound, its about an 1hr for Stevens and Snoqualmie. 2 hours for me to go to Stevens. The drive there isnt bad but the drive back after boarding will be rough. I would rent a lodge if i was to head to Stevens.
ewwww Tacoma always smelled really bad whenever I drove past it :p

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
$230 for a piece of wood to commit suicide on by flying into a tree on the side of a cliff?
NO THANK YOU!!!!! lol

Now you're adding renting a lodge into the mix. Add all that shyt up and for the very first trip, someone could easily spend over $1K. So when I say that's a baller's sport, I wasn't joking.

I rode to Mt. Baker once with some friends and when I got back, I simply laid on the carpet and didn't want to get up.....lol
You used muscle that you probably didnt even know you had :rolf:
I feel like that on my first time up every season. If i did some bike riding or exercise, it wouldnt be that bad.

Every hobby is expensive. It just depends on what hobby you like the most.

ewwww Tacoma always smelled really bad whenever I drove past it :p
Yup, Aroma of Tacoma :lol: The smell isnt as bad. However, im native to the smell now :oops:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
You know you can rent the gear, it's usually not that bad but if you get out more than like 5 times a year then it's worth buying... i used to work at this place called zumiez... we got 50% off

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Zumies is cheap and have good quality stuff. I would like to work at a resort and get a discount on everything there.