Most recent picture of your car!

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
You must be out of your god-damn-mind if you think that I rode a bicycle from Redmond to Mt. Baker....lol
What are you talking about? :???:

Speaking of bicycles, that would be a good way to get yourself in shape for the tour de France with Lance Armstrong :lol:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
What are you talking about? :???:

Speaking of bicycles, that would be a good way to get yourself in shape for the tour de France with Lance Armstrong :lol:
have you seen the Le Tour De France Google bike. it's PRIME.. idk about 4g's though lol

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
have you seen the Le Tour De France Google bike. it's PRIME.. idk about 4g's though lol
lol I feel the same way about them mounting bikes that have full suspension. $6k is just stupid and if you get carbon fiber wheels, youre looking close to $8k :shock:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
There's this bike for about 12k that weight about 880 grams..... my fucking shift knob weighs 530 grams.. idk, if I had it I would get it for sure... just to throw it at someone. Lol

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
That thing is fucking light. I would get a dirt bike for that price. :lol:

Im new to the whole bike thing. I only know that i should demo a hard tail and then decide if i want to add another hobby to my list

Noneed2Hate

That thing is clean. Sweet pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The clear coat is pretty F'ed on the roof and around the hatch window (honestly to be expect from a car this old), but otherwise it's it in good condition. Only downside is it's an automatic so I can't have fun with it :p

Noneed2Hate

Fixed.

Go look up some of the automatic GST/GSX/TSi's and get back to me about not having fun with an auto :lol:
I actually did read a little on them :p It's like 205 hp and 220 tq with the 5 speeds being 210 hp and like 215 tq or something.

It's just going to be an A-Z daily driver for her anyway :p

R13

The other asshole
this thing seems huge and bulbous compared to my car.
They are huge, and bulbous, but also more cramped inside than an integra.

The rear end of the 2g always reminded me of a blonde college girl with huge fake t*** and a big ass, it's just got that bubbly look. :lol: