Most recent picture of your car!

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Still the cleanest looking one in here :thumbs up

Whats with the hood propping up by the windshield?

f*** head I beat a 5speed stock but doesnt matter I won ....he had stock jdm b16 I have lsvtec all I told him let me get 5foot/hood , he said yes .....I won the reason I ask for half a car/hood becuse the trans keeps spinning till the theeth catches .....better have a good neck support

Slow or fast I don't care for a automatic my car pushes pshhhh guess what the stall converter still not on ....that is the reason I ask let me get a hood for my teeth can grab Idk how much hp it has now but I don't care is going to obd1 and I hope I don't have issues....auto magic son!!!!!!! No game game changer but 5speed will fear it
Have a 5 foot advantage is called a handicap. It means, you cant keep up :mrgreen:

Why not fix the problem before you break it. Then you wouldnt need to have that handicap
I would like to do head to head with my IS300 autotragic ;)

94RS

No fucks given.
Still the Whats with the hood propping up by the windshield?

Mad tyt3 hood props, y0!

Bet he either used a long bolt with a bunch of washers, or the cheap ones from eBay that say "JDM" on them.

Either way, it's fucking pointless :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I've got a 5sp running on two cylinders that makes half the power of your car and will gladly stomp your autotragic with ease.
I've got a 5 speed running on 4 cylinders with half the displacement that will stomp it with the bad chain :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I've got a 5 speed running on 4 cylinders with half the displacement that will stomp it with the bad chain :lol:
You're not outrunning a f***ing thing with no gas tank :lol: And I thought those had 6 gears?

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

Meh, it's a 10 minute install. He can have a 10 min handicap and I'll still catch up. :mrgreen: