Most recent picture of your car!

Noneed2Hate

You can have 600hp 1000hp I don't care ok Cletus.is the fact is my automatic winning and we have dick heads like you saying is not possible....I'll let you know now my car is not tune obd0 and still won not even close to catching me ....so ppl like this dick head trash talks about auto don't hear him his is a 100% automatic still good not as powerfull then a 5speed but will still get there sorry I didn't make it longer it was Snapchat ...but look at those rpm without pushing it ....no automatic reaches that high on 2gear

https://youtu.be/Ip8zZ6A-_-U
Dude... you just gave me cancer. Your automatic can't even hit the redline >_< tfw my 5spd can use the entire rev range and I didn't pour money into it..... >_< :rolf:

Last edited:

oscar112709

Banned
Dude... you just gave me cancer. Your automatic can't even hit the redline >_< tfw my 5spd can use the entire rev range and I didn't pour money into it..... >_< :rolf:
It will redline for few secs in overdrive I know is not 5speed. But automatic need love to that is why there is a jdm gsr and pr3 early 90's vtec dohc not just in Japan U.k as well I lot of ppl don't know about pr3 obd0 because they don't even know what is a ps1 memory card is ppl jump on 5speed with there ecu already chipped ...well mine is auto and I love it

94RS

No fucks given.
It will redline for few secs in overdrive I know is not 5speed. But automatic need love to that is why there is a jdm gsr and pr3 early 90's vtec dohc not just in Japan U.k as well I lot of ppl don't know about pr3 obd0 because they don't even know what is a ps1 memory card is ppl jump on 5speed with there ecu already chipped ...well mine is auto and I love it

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I dont bother to try and read oscar's comments. Its worthless for me to waste 5 mins to decipher his shit to make a troll comment to it :roll:

Inb4 stolen and found in Mexico stripped to the shell
Once the wall is up, they will never be found :lol:

oscar112709

Banned
I dont bother to try and read oscar's comments. Its worthless for me to waste 5 mins to decipher his shit to make a troll comment to it :roll:

Once the wall is up, they will never be found :lol:
You funny cuz am Puerto Rican we can come in and out as we plz lol no card or passport....you keep talking they ain't making that wall for free hahaha gas prices go up everything will remember when gas was 4.80 lol yeah remember that .....

Noneed2Hate

You funny cuz am Puerto Rican we can come in and out as we plz lol no card or passport....you keep talking they ain't making that wall for free hahaha gas prices go up everything will remember when gas was 4.80 lol yeah remember that .....
so you are an Island Mexican?

oscar112709

Banned
Ok guys and trannys n girls this about cars no racials crap if it was like white be driving mud trucks n Spanish be driver Hondas called ricers with a bean muffler also low riders Germans drives bmw lol guys ..we all love Hondas let us keep it like that no need to be hatefull ...now lets us get this shit started

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
No need to place a wall on a territory that the U.S. of A owns :lol:

http://www.pr51st.com/is-puerto-rico-a-colony/

A small clip from the article in the link

"... Puerto Rico was a colony of Spain before the United States gained control over it..."