Most recent picture of your car!

94RS

No fucks given.
We're being realistic.... At the end of the day, it's still 40k for a FWD Honda that looks like a 12 year old designed.

With the Focus RS and STi, you basically get rally cars made for the street, and the Golf R is pretty much an Audi S3 in VW clothing.

Even with the 300hp, you can't tell me you'd rather have that bloated mess than a CTR like this...

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I'd go

1) Golf R
2) Focus RS

aaaand I wouldnt mess with the STI or Type R. I don't see the STI as a reliable car and the CTR is ugly.

All the Honda fan boys are all over the CTR but really, who drinks the Honda kool-aid anymore, really, who is drinking the Japanese car kool-aid, nothing cool is being made there.

R13

The other asshole
I mean if we're hardcore honest here now that we're bringing other cars in the game, I'd either have a tastefully modded and lifted tundra because made in fuckin' Murcia, or I'd have a 2018 5.0 derpstang because I'm one of the weird fuckers that likes the headlight redesign.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I mean if we're hardcore honest here now that we're bringing other cars in the game, I'd either have a tastefully modded and lifted tundra because made in fuckin' Murcia, or I'd have a 2018 5.0 derpstang because I'm one of the weird fuckers that likes the headlight redesign.

I don't mind the new mustang, bigger fan of the 1LE though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

R13

The other asshole
I'd never own a chevy though, besides the vette.

94RS

No fucks given.
Not blue, not OEM and not HIDs. If your derpy ass looked in my thread, you'd know that :lol: