Most recent picture of your car!

R13

The other asshole

Maybe in the next year or so I'll be able to make some more progress on this "build"

Really wanna get my interior sorted, fix the ac, and get a good stereo setup. Have the speakers, just need a good head unit and a small sub amp.

94RS

No fucks given.
Are you ever gonna paint that f***ing wing? :rolf:

A good name, non-touchscreen head unit and a powered Bazooka tube (factory refurb on eBay) will run you like $250 max. I mention the Bazooka because I'm sure there's already zero trunk space in a Derpstang to begin with :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I'll have you know I bought my grandfather a 55" tv for xmas and got it in the trunk IN the box, without mashing or cramming anything. :lol:

I actually wanna go overkill and get an iOS compatible touch screen because the head unit is in a good position in these cars.

And if you're asking if I'm ever going to paint match the wing the answer is no. :lol: The intention is to vinyl wrap the roof and the area between the taillights and add a fach1 stripe

R13

The other asshole
My plan for the interior is the nicest SN interior you can have using oem, and a few tasteful aftermarket things such as a suede wrap for the steering wheel.

Not pictured are the oem s197/s550 Recaros I most definitely intend to retrofit because they're huge and fit me like a glove.

Ryan659

My plan for the interior is the nicest SN interior you can have using oem, and a few tasteful aftermarket things such as a suede wrap for the steering wheel.

Not pictured are the oem s197/s550 Recaros I most definitely intend to retrofit because they're huge and fit me like a glove.

Just be sure you replace the ugly ass steering wheel

R13

The other asshole
Just be sure you replace the ugly ass steering wheel

Probably won't happen. Aftermarket wheels leave a giant round hole in the fat ass steering column... and they look kinda ricey with the weird round 90s interior.

The redline motorsports wheels don't look bad. You can get the outer part in leather too to pull attention away from the center.

R13

The other asshole
I suppose throwing in a comparison shot would be good to give anyone looking an idea of what I mean by "upgrading" my interior... :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I need more of those to cover the nasty ass carpet and make people think the car's cleaner than it is :lol:

I'm sure your family has a carpet cleaner buried somewhere in the garage.... :lol:

If not, rent a Rug Doctor wort the hand tool attachment.

R13

The other asshole
It's like your teg's carpet you posted yesterday, it doesn't clean up well.

No one rides in that car anyway because it's miserable :lol: I don't pay attention to it because I'm driving, but no ac, the engine heats up the firewall, and hot air comes out the wheel wells up into the windows so it's like riding the train to hell if you're in the passenger's seat not doing something to distract yourself.

94RS

No fucks given.
It's like your teg's carpet you posted yesterday, it doesn't clean up well.

No one rides in that car anyway because it's miserable :lol: I don't pay attention to it because I'm driving, but no ac, the engine heats up the firewall, and hot air comes out the wheel wells up into the windows so it's like riding the train to hell if you're in the passenger's seat not doing something to distract yourself.

My Integra's carpet cleaned up really well compared to how it was when I bought the car. Before the carpet cleaning, it dark brown and "crunchy" feeling :lol: Almost looked like someone dumped a 2 liter of Coke on it.

Your derpstang sound like the cat equivalent of riding a Buell.... with much less airflow :rolf: