Most recent picture of your car!

JemmieN

not a girl lol
you guys need to stop with all these nice DBs....tempting me to buy the over priced ones in houston.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
you guys need to stop with all these nice DBs....tempting me to buy the over priced ones in houston.
I told myself that I wasn't going to do any mods to mine....yeah right now look at it! Haha! Glad I went from 2 to 4 door!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Girl :thumbs up sorry nobody cares about the integra when theres a girl in the picture. Just like the only reason anyone took pictures next to a stance car today is cuz of the girl with big fake boobs. Nice car though. =] Go talk to matt about a header.

Can we share friends? ^_^
Trick deal, he doesnt have any to share!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Im gonna laugh if the friend he referred to is a guy not in the picture.

Stopped by Rose Hills to visit my dad before heading home after Eibachs honda meet.

ryann48

Girl :thumbs up sorry nobody cares about the integra when theres a girl in the picture. Just like the only reason anyone took pictures next to a stance car today is cuz of the girl with big fake boobs. Nice car though. =] Go talk to matt about a header.

Trick deal, he doesnt have any to share!
You want who to go talk to matt about header, haha me? which place is he at.
And yea my homie had a girl but hes still jelly that my car is sitting lower than his hahaha "me and him have a silly competition going on, And hes also the friend that made me start getting into my car haha :]

I cant trade this friend for shit haha