Moving on

stevo.kelley

ninja by night
So ive had my teg for about 9 months now and im totallly over the rush of having my first car and i reaaallly wanna move on to something nice.

im a teg lover, however i have a '99 4-door ls auto. pretty much beat to shit by the PO. i got it for cheap and its served its purpose but now i wanna get something faster, and nicer..

any advice/ suggestions or words of wisdom here?

whitedc4

well there is the gsr, type r.... if you're wanting to stay in the honda group go for a 99 - 00 si
you can build your car but building with an auto tranny isn't really going to be cheap or do much..
there's a lot you can do... s2ks aren't that expensive anymore its all just a matter of what you're looking for

red.line

There are plenty of cars out there that are faster and nicer, but you need to be a little more specific as to what you're looking for if you want opinions..

stevo.kelley

ninja by night
There are plenty of cars out there that are faster and nicer, but you need to be a little more specific as to what you're looking for if you want opinions..

yeah true that but if i can find a clean gsr around here im gonna try to hop on it real quick. im a senior in high school so right now i might have to stick with mine until i head to school. im going south to alabama so i bet ill be able to find something cheaper down there especially compared to DC metro area..

Id like an s2k but idk about just a 2 seater, maybe an SRT4? or a cobalt ss?

whitedc4

cobalts are nice but they're eh, i used to have 2001 SS camaro that i built i LOOVED it. i had it producing 548 hp about 450 something to the wheel but they're about 7 or 8 if you're deciding to wonder out of the import scene

00DC2TW

yeah true that but if i can find a clean gsr around here im gonna try to hop on it real quick. im a senior in high school so right now i might have to stick with mine until i head to school. im going south to alabama so i bet ill be able to find something cheaper down there especially compared to DC metro area..

Id like an s2k but idk about just a 2 seater, maybe an SRT4? or a cobalt ss?
SRT-4's and Cobalt's are fast and all but not very reliable.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
You should quit wasting your time and money and get an Ariel Atom. Get the S/C CTR motor though, not the homo cobalt motor in it. You'd be a real man if you got that.

stevo.kelley

ninja by night
ohh well thats good to know. id like to stick to the import scene. im definatly gonna look for an SR20 s14 240sx, and 300zx's. maybe an rx8 if i can find o ne cheap-ish

stevo.kelley

ninja by night
You should quit wasting your time and money and get an Ariel Atom. Get the S/C CTR motor though, not the homo cobalt motor in it. You'd be a real man if you got that.
lol ill get on it. those are badass but believe it or not we get snow up in VA ahaha

red.line

RX-8's are slow and overpriced for what you get.
Z32's are a nightmare and you don't want one.
Out of the 3, I'd take the S14 any day, but just make sure you're aware of what comes with owning a boosted Nissan.

stevo.kelley

ninja by night
RX-8's are slow and overpriced for what you get.
Z32's are a nightmare and you don't want one.
Out of the 3, I'd take the S14 any day, but just make sure you're aware of what comes with owning a boosted Nissan.
what does come with owning a boosted nissan? i really havent started my research on those ive just been all over craigslist lately