Moving on

mjones73

What's your point? My neighbor has a T/C Cobalt SS with all the Hahn automotive bolt on shit and it's damn quick, if he can get it to hook up it should be turning 12's. He's turning traps speeds for it, just needs to buy some slicks..

Last edited:

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
OH or a prelude..what do you guys hear about those?
i used to own a 01 prelude. there legit and there quick, upgrading can be a bit expensive though. i was trying to get forged pistons for my h22 but after finding out that the block is laced with a fiberious material all the custom shops recommended me not to do that upgrade. besides that the car was dope. aggressive cams you name it. vtec kicks your ass in a prelude though...... damn i wish i would have kept that car!!!!!

if you go prelude dont get the sh model just get the base model. imo

00DC2TW

What's your point? My neighbor has a T/C Cobalt SS with all the Hahn automotive bolt on shit and it's damn quick, if he can get it to hook up it should be turning 12's. He's turning traps speeds for it, just needs to buy some slicks..
But in the end it's still a cobalt and unreliable.... Just as it's predecessor the cavalier was...

00DC2TW

GM 4 cylinders didn't have much in the way of reliability issues..their V6's on the other hand..
As my girlfriend of five years owns a 2006 Cobalt, and her sister also owns a 2009 Cobalt, I can say they are the biggest pieces of shit...Both under 50,000 miles, all recommended maintenance is always done, More problems with both of them, then any other car I have ever owned

DarkDB1

Why buy a slow car and put in thousands to make it fast? Why not just buy a car that was already fast?... You get reliability, you don't have people prowling every corner planning to steal the car. You can polish up a turd but it'll still just be a turd.

stevo.kelley

ninja by night
my budgets gonna be up to about 7k. im still just saving 80% of my paychecks, for a new car and money at college

DarkDB1

2002+ Impreza WRX sedan or wagon (227HP AWD)... Easily moddable
1995+ BMW 540I 6 Speed (282HP RWD)... More difficult to modify
1996+ BMW M3 (240HP RWD)... Decently easy to modify
2003+ Neon SRT (208HP FWD)... Easy to mod
2001-2003 Acura CL Type-S (260HP FWD)... Expensive parts, Super heavy car.
1992-95 Lexus SC400 (250HP RWD
1996-1997 Lexus SC400 (260HP RWD)
1998-2000 Lexus SC400 (290HP RWD)
1991+ SC300 (225HP RWD)

All those can be found for $7000 +/- a little.