Moving on

00DC2TW

Why buy a slow car and put in thousands to make it fast? Why not just buy a car that was already fast?... You get reliability, you don't have people prowling every corner planning to steal the car. You can polish up a turd but it'll still just be a turd.
Idk, a lot of the cars you listed don't have cheap parts or reliability... especially for someone heading to college...

the4doorway

just save up your money and buy a 350z thats what im doing haha but my college is only going to cost me 10,000. i guess it depends on what your going for.

Havok114

if you have the chance to get a srt4 do it , thats the car im going to get if i sell my teg , my friend has one and is doing 12.6's on a stock turbo just bolt ons , dont get a slowbalt unless its the newer boosted ones

DarkDB1

Idk, a lot of the cars you listed don't have cheap parts or reliability... especially for someone heading to college...
They were all pretty good on reliability, Just the BMWs cost more to repair after something goes wrong (just because labor rates).

The WRX's last well into the 200K mile range+ (speed something on here has one, he could give you some insight on them), The Lexus' are Toyota's so they are reliable and the SC300's engine is just a slower supra engine... The Acura 3.2CL Type-S comes in a 6 speed which is what i recommend because the Automatics are the trouble cars, The 6 Speeds are great cars... But they are heavy and understeer like it's going out of style.

I can't think of any other car off the top of my head that will fit your needs in your budget if that is the case... Just do some research on the ones I recommended and go from there.

Last edited:

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Pontiac Grand Prix GTP...My bro has a Grand Prix GT and that shit if pretty fast. Car is at 190,XXX miles and the only problem is that it needs the Traction Control and ABS System serviced.

Grand Prix GT : 3.8 V6
Grand Prix GTP : 3.8 V6 Supercharged

sylvaner01

buy a $300 car, drive that around for a few years, then go back to your integra.
That way you will only spent $300 and end up loving what you have already got!