my 01 gsr sedan ;)

renarudo

Thanks for the heads up. Is that 05 sti lip a bolt on or did you fabricate it to fit? Also your ride is coming along nicely.

db8hanep

Thanks for the heads up. Is that 05 sti lip a bolt on or did you fabricate it to fit? Also your ride is coming along nicely.

I have to cut some parts of it to make it fit. Im taking it off soon. I scrape it a lot making my front lip scratch my front bumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

db8hanep

Here is some iphone pic of the reverse light i recently purchased from ddmtuning. Really bright. It helps me see the curb when parallel parking.

d@_b3st

great work de-ricing that db8!!! looks badass and the black just makes me drool :) any plans for the engine?

db8hanep

great work de-ricing that db8!!! looks badass and the black just makes me drool :) any plans for the engine?

Engine wise ill keep it stock for now. I really wanna tuck it but im doing it slowly. So far my headlight harness are tucked. Cruise control delete an some little stuffs.

db8hanep

Picked up my window regulator and met up with a fellow club integra member

This is the guy i got my window regulator from. He just finished converting his tranny to manual.

db8hanep

Hey I'm not the only one rocking ep3's :D

I thought they were fit wheels lol. Anyways heres an update on my bros car just thought id share it. We just picked up all his kits, grill and side mirrors. Also got the fenders rolled.

db8hanep

Got my trailing arm bushings and pads in the mail. Im still debating if i should get slotted rotors or settle with brembo blanks