my 01 gsr

iDrive a GS-R

Installing my coilovers an my lca arm bolt snapped! Fuckkk i expected it to happen but i cant get it out im cutting shit now with a grinder lol the fronts went on smooth. Any ideas? Im drilling and cutting but hopefully it comes out

99TegLs

i found it much easier to burn the bushing out, cut out the sleeve, and pop a new bushing in. 20 bucks at autozone/advance auto/napa/jc whitney, whatever is near you! BTW, sweet car man

iDrive a GS-R

Function and form type 1 luckily the dealer was open so i got the bolts ordered. For now im gona try and drillthem out if not ill cut i out and buy some new control arms

iDrive a GS-R

alright so i got the driver side coil in but the bushing is still in the lca with the bolt stuck in
the passenger side bolt snapped as well and im gona have to cut that out and get a new bushing.
Im ordering the energy suspension bushings from here and i got the bolts on order at the dealer.
Hopefully everything goes well and ill post some pics soon. one last question will i be able to press these new bushings in with a c clamp?

99TegLs

yeah you will, to make it easier i took a wire wheel attachment for my drill and cleaned up the inside of the lca and the outside of the bushing, then warmed up the lca with a blowtorch and took a 24mm socket and a nice hammer and tapped that sucker in. Once it's it, it wont come out!

iDrive a GS-R

getting ready to install coils!

fronts are in went very smooth

still waiting on my lca bolt to come in and my energy suspension bushings
once they come in ill get rears on. this waiting is killing me lol

DeAngebro

Foster
It's looking good :D can't wait to see it dropped. You should get an R wing, or go wingless, I'm not a huge fan of the toilet seat wing :p lol.

iDrive a GS-R

I was thinking of getting a type r wing but i think im gona leave it for now
I really want some oem rear valences thats probably my next purchase

iDrive a GS-R

They should just bolt right up right? I dont want to run into anymore problems lol. I know im gona have to zip tie the abs wires