My 1990 LS

krisx13

Schweet.
Well here it is, my 1990 LS! Got it back in October 2010 and I love it. When I bought it, it had 160k kms (or just under 100k miles), 17" motegi rims, sub/amp with a sony xplod deck, and a recent paint job. Not bad for $1500! Haven't done much to it yet, just basic tune-up stuff, I just sold those 17" rims and bought myself some fat 5s. Painted the valve cover...hmm that's about it.

Future mods/plans:
- new springs/shocks..right now it sits on crappy ebay coilovers and stock shocks :(
- possibly a new radiator
- cold air intake
- gonna white out my tails
- really want some one-piece headlights but they're effin expensive and hard to find
- something other than my stock exhaust..ugly as hell but it doesn't need replacing just yet, still in good shape
- blah blah blah lol there's probably a lot more but that's the major stuff I want to accomplish this summer. not to mention get my engine running in tip-top shape, it could use a valve adjustment

anywho here's a couple pics..the winter wheels are still on in them but once the weather gets nicer i'll take more.

mine with my bf's 1992 LS :)

edit! got my fat 5s put on...yes they are painted but i think still look pretty good.

Last edited:

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
The two tone looks awesome. 8) and even better once you white out the tail-lamps. What is it with those lines anyway?

Wickit

SoCal CB7
Very nice Teg, like the color! Think springs should be the first thing before anything but ur car ur choice. Lovin the rims!