My 1990 LS

krisx13

Schweet.
rear right caliper was replaced today (thanks dad..my mechanic lol)..up next, clay bar :D make her shiny

oemda

An updated picture after you fix it sounds good. ;)

krisx13

Schweet.
well i clayed and waxed..needed it real bad. nice and smoothe now :) brand new springs/shocks are en route to my house as we speak! can't wait for my car to ride normal instead of an 18th century wagon

krisx13

Schweet.
attempted to white out my tail lights tonight but i had no degreaser so i tried bleach...i think it was watered down cause it took FOREVER for some of the white to come out. it's not perfectly white like I wanted but it's a bit better...I guess I can cope with it for now. Also replaced the seals around the lights.

Just gotta wait for them to dry out and I'll put them back in tomorrow.

krisx13

Schweet.
yay! :D

tried putting them in this morning but there's a few stubborn bolts. gonna try again on the weekend.

krisx13

Schweet.
thanks to my bf i now have a cold air intake :) took a short ram he had lying around, bought a 90 degree bend, stuck it all together and voila! it aint the prettiest thing but it works and sounds pretty cool lol

SLOW94

Nice DA i miss mine at times lol il probably get another just to have, i like the two tone :)