My 1990 LS

krisx13

Schweet.
Oh wow! you have RS doors on an LS. From the pictures, it looks like you dont have the driver side wear and tear on your seat. you're pretty lucky if you dont. Love the FULL TANK!
lol yeah no power options...no A/C either but it's not a big deal to me really. and no there isn't any tears on the interior! full tank of gas FTW!

krisx13

Schweet.
If i dident say it before your car is veary nice and clean. Where I live everyone hates on a car if its not a 5 speed but to get something like that i totaly dont think it being an auto is a big deal. Nice photo shoot by the way.
thank you! sometimes i think it would be way more fun to drive a manual but i still love my DA

krisx13

Schweet.
x2 on the tune up. Its a really nice car for the price. One piece headlights would look so sexy on your DA. I'd get mudgards as well . For some reason I really like how they look on DA's

jdm gsr auto tranny ftw.

Two-tone :D; my car is also two toned,
my bf put in my new distributor cap/rotor today yay! starts like a champ. i reaally want some mudguards (the ones that actually say integra on them)..hopefully i can find some at the junk yard

krisx13

Schweet.
well...one of the LCA bolts broke while trying to install the new suspension. trailing arm/lca bushings are all shot so i'm going to replace all the rear bushings on those parts. also going to get new lca's. hopefully going to get all this done in the near future

krisx13

Schweet.
fixed the passenger side cowl leak yesterday. didn't buy new rubber plugs but put some silicone around them everywhere to seal it nicely. yay!

krisx13

Schweet.
just ordered some energy suspension bushings for the rear lcas! decided against buying new lcas altogether since it's cheaper and the arms i have are still in good shape. this suspension business is taking foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

krisx13

Schweet.
so...i decided to remove my antenna. when i went to turn my car on my clock/radio/wipers/dome light didn't work. found out the fuse blew. went to replace it and it blew again...5 blown fuses later and i can't figure out why! can't seem to find any bad grounds, checked the battery and wires..i've run out of ideas. can anyone help??

Cripton805

so...i decided to remove my antenna. when i went to turn my car on my clock/radio/wipers/dome light didn't work. found out the fuse blew. went to replace it and it blew again...5 blown fuses later and i can't figure out why! can't seem to find any bad grounds, checked the battery and wires..i've run out of ideas. can anyone help??
How did you remover the antenna? Maybe you cause a short.

krisx13

Schweet.
How did you remover the antenna? Maybe you cause a short.
well i know i caused the short but i can't figure out how to fix it. i took it out by just unscrewing it (it's an aftermarket antenna) and then i unplugged it from the main antenna wire and then disconnected the antenna wire from my cd deck.

Cripton805

well i know i caused the short but i can't figure out how to fix it. i took it out by just unscrewing it (it's an aftermarket antenna) and then i unplugged it from the main antenna wire and then disconnected the antenna wire from my cd deck.
I assume you got the wires crossed behind the radio or something if you cut anything back there. Maybe touching a piece of metal or something.

Sorry to state the obvious. :oops:
Don't know who I deal with sometimes.

Maybe you pulled old crimp ons or electrical tape when you placed the deck in.

krisx13

Schweet.
I assume you got the wires crossed behind the radio or something if you cut anything back there. Maybe touching a piece of metal or something.

Sorry to state the obvious. :oops:
Don't know who I deal with sometimes.

Maybe you pulled old crimp ons or electrical tape when you placed the deck in.
nah i didn't cut anything back there, it was a simple unplug sort of thing. no wires were crossed and no metal is touching to cause any unnecessary ground. man this is frustrating lol

Cripton805

nah i didn't cut anything back there, it was a simple unplug sort of thing. no wires were crossed and no metal is touching to cause any unnecessary ground. man this is frustrating lol
I'm guessing maybe you moved something by accident back there... like when you put the radio in.
Follow the harness a tad.

I know it's a small space... :shock:
It sucks.

krisx13

Schweet.
I'm guessing maybe you moved something by accident back there... like when you put the radio in.
Follow the harness a tad.

I know it's a small space... :shock:
It sucks.
it's possible but i didn't install the radio myself, car came with it.
thanks though. im hoping my uncle will figure it out
i miss my music :( lol

krisx13

Schweet.
all i'm waiting for is my new bushings to come in the mail and then im sending her off to get fixed:

1) new trailing arm bushings
2) new lca bolts..cuz they broke
3) new lca bushings
4) suspension installed
5) fuse problem fixed

also, i tore off the old crusty fabric on my door panels and replaced it with new material. pics to come. when im not lazy