My 1990 LS

krisx13

Schweet.
well not much has happened since my last post...basically I got married in September, moved up north, and now i'm just collecting car parts.

here's what I picked up last night

very clean front bumper with an accord front lip. the one pieces are going on mu husband's DA.

recent shot from when I drove her up to her new home. still runs beautifully :)

krisx13

Schweet.

motor is slowly coming together. yesterday we installed the valve cover, dist. cap/rotor, and the throttle body. i had a timing belt, spark plugs and wires but they gave us the wrong parts -.-

dlo253

Nice lime green, haha.
What are the specs?
Been thinking of building an LSV, got 2 heads so I figure I could probly trade one for a bottom end pretty easily. lol.

giLDC4

Slow&Low
i dunno. Good vinyl wraps still cost a fair amount of cash and over time they can destroy the paint underneath despite people thinking it can protect it, along with the quality of the install. Id save more and go with paint.
(
I know its an old post, but I agree with Nemesis. If you have not yet made a decision.

It has been a while I hadn't seen a two tone car. The Frankenstein looks good. :D

krisx13

Schweet.
Nice lime green, haha.
What are the specs?
Been thinking of building an LSV, got 2 heads so I figure I could probly trade one for a bottom end pretty easily. lol.
Heh, thanks. I bought it that colour. Was gonna paint it silver but I'm lazy lol. Plus I can call it my "hulk" motor :)

It is a B16 head on a B18A1 bottom end. I purchased it already built but he is a reliable dude. He used all legit parts and even gave me a chipped ecu with conversion harness.

krisx13

Schweet.
I know its an old post, but I agree with Nemesis. If you have not yet made a decision.

It has been a while I hadn't seen a two tone car. The Frankenstein looks good. :D
Thanks! And Yeah you're right, I'm just gonna save up for paint.

dlo253

Just stock internals, or is it actually built?

krisx13

Schweet.
Just stock internals, or is it actually built?
stock for the most part, but of course with upgraded ARP rod bolts and head studs. all new oem honda gaskets and seals. it has adjustable Spoon cam gears, Benen fuel rail, Blox intake mani, Skunk2 66mm throttle body, stock header (for now), stock injectors. I'll also be getting a custom 2.25" or 2.5" exhaust sometime soon.

krisx13

Schweet.

woohoo! PLM Toda rep 4-2-1 with 2.5" collector. Also picked up a high flow cat. Full custom 2.5" exhaust being put on very soon.