my 1999 Ls

White95SE

Very nice Integra. Looks super clean man. Glad to hear you'll be sticking with quality parts and a subtle appearance. I'm looking for a donor GSR right now myself. In the mean time I'm upgrading all my suspension and painting my fat 5's :) I need to charge my camera and take some new pics myself soon.

99TegLs

good deal man!^ yeah I figure, even though it breaks the bank, its worth it. So far im loving my Function and Form coilovers, but i need new tires so i can drop it a bit more.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
What about the lip? Glad you're enjoying your coils :)

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Here's some advice, don't waste your money on chassis bracing just yet.

Use that money, buy a proper OEM Type RRRRRRRRR lip.

99TegLs

chassis bracing? when did i say anything like that? haha im looking for a lip. but im not spending 250 bucks on a front lip imma fuck up

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
"hey guys, any suggestions for front and rear braces? I want high quality, ~150$ price range "

Fck dem.

And if you think $250 is a lot for a lip..............EL OH EL.

My lip cost $550.

Before paint.

or shipping.

99TegLs

wtf did you buy for 550 bucks? seems like a dumb investment unless its a show car. (no offence) just my thinking. Anyway, got some new rims. Speedmaster-sm046's will post pics a lil' later

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
J's Racing Lip.

And no car part is a good investment; the J's lip wasn't a bad one though, when I inevitably part the car out, I'll be able to get near what I paid for the lip itself on the used market as they are a pain in the arse to get a hold of .

99TegLs

Found some more pictures:
The slushbox next to the 5 speed:

My old truck when I was selling it. (not in horrible condition):

And my buddy Brian's Integra, fresh outta the body shop:

ENJOY MY PICTURES! ENJOY THEM!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
:( Sad...

If you want a lip, go to eBay and pick one up for $50 so you can beat it up

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

99TegLs

are they quality though? i dont want crap parts... bought an ebay exhaust and that got me pissed.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
How are you going to beat up a front lip? Drive carefully and you won't scrape.

I never once scraped the lip on my Teg and I was tucking tyre.