my 1999 Ls

99TegLs

ok back on topic of this thread! I went to staggered on sunday and had a blast! people put mad money into their stance.

99TegLs

no one likes the pics huh? i thought i took a lot too =/

Ganyon

Our cars are almost the same. I want to get a yonaka exhaust and possibly rebuild my auto trans.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Found some more pictures:
The slushbox next to the 5 speed:

My old truck when I was selling it. (not in horrible condition):

And my buddy Brian's Integra, fresh outta the body shop:

ENJOY MY PICTURES! ENJOY THEM!
Looks like we all have a friend named brian with a fresher integra than what we own, lol. Lookin good man

99TegLs

thanks man! I like to think so, next item on the list (and probably just going to throw it on this thread) is the ls/v im making with the engine out of the spare car, and a b16 head I purchased

99TegLs

so i lied in my previous post, abandoned the motor build, because I realized I'd much rather keep the perfectly running b18b1 i have right now, then mess with an ls/v. Sold the whole setup today with a tiny t25 turbo setup for 1200 dollars to some mexican dude. Unfortunately... that money is going straight to my college savings, even though my tires dont have any meat left on them at all =/

99TegLs

Those of you that dont know, im a picture whore, those of you that do know.... Enjoy!
My buddy's sk2, fresh summer rims put on

Picture of my Hasport conversion mount, which cost me a pretty penny

Picture of the clutch and lightweight flywheel installed (first time a clutch ever touched this car)

AAAAAND! I clay-barred and waxed my car, but it was raining so I took a shitty garage shot.