My 1st Teg-1990 RS

REDxMAN-_-

So for the longet time i've alsways wanted a 2nd gen integra and now i finally have one. i sold my 1995 honda civic hatchback to get it.

Here she is.

My 17's i have yet to put on

she's a 5spd with 229xxxkm

REDxMAN-_-

well for now just the basic bolt ons like cai,header,cat-back,and short shifter. im going to save up for another b18a and do some head work to it and possibly some spray but that won't be for a while

REDxMAN-_-

thanks. so i'm not going to go the nitrous route. im just going to build up my head. i will need advice for i have never realy built a motor its all just been bolt ons. i going to get crower stage 2 cams and crower springs and retainers. i dont know what else is a must when building the head.

Ganyon

The teg doesn't look bad. I'm sure It'll look better with the wheels.

JGvtec

What are your plans for the car? Ive always wanted a DA. Have fun with the mods. :thumbs up

WDEDMON1

Did u post on the wrong thread brokentalon? lol

Nice job on first Teggy bro. Might want to do some work on the bottom end if ur going through the trouble of building the head. With 229k the rings and bearings need to be checked of you might end up being a very unhappy camper 10k down the road. Just a suggestion. What did ya pay for it?

REDxMAN-_-

i think he did post in the wrong thread. i pay 500. and yesterday the motor blew lol and i sold it today for the same price i paid. i am looking for another DA though. i'm not giving up on the integras yet.

JGvtec

i think he did post in the wrong thread. i pay 500. and yesterday the motor blew lol and i sold it today for the same price i paid. i am looking for another DA though. i'm not giving up on the integras yet.
Damn sorry to hear. Hope you find another.

REDxMAN-_-

i found a few but they were all rust buckets or had major issues. i'm just guna keep saving until i find one suitable for me..i'm also trying to sell my 17"s to put towards it.

REDxMAN-_-

i was just talking to a guy who has a white 91 2dr 5spd 260xxxkm on the body and 140xxxkm on the motor. i also found a turbonetics turbo and custom kit for 500obo and a zex wet kit for 300