My 1st Teg-1990 RS

REDxMAN-_-

well i had a talk with the guy selling the nitrous kit. the bottle still has between 6 to 8 pounds left in it and hes holding it for me so in two weeks i will have nitrous :p, but no car lol..but i will be saving for a car and christmas is coming up so im going to talk my parents into pitching some money on an integra for me.

WDEDMON1

lol forget nos. I got a guy who wants to sale his Teg. 93 I believe with 157k. He wants 1250 but it negotiable. The back left is wrecked but no frame damage. The car is salvaged but its like 280 to get the title back. Ga.

WDEDMON1

Youll have to work on the quarter panel but he says it runs great. Im actually waiting for him to email me so I can post pics on CI and put it up for sale for him.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Did u post on the wrong thread brokentalon? lol
I didn't. It just seemed that way because a Mod or Admin deleted the douche bag's posts and I believe his account as well. So all you saw was my response to his statements.
His posts were removed, so I cleaned the rest of the responses to it that were unnecessary. I must have just missed one.

REDxMAN-_-

^^thanks.

i found another integra. it is literally the exact same as my first even has the missing passenger door trim. and it also is $600 now i just need to save a little more money and go picker it up

JGvtec

i didn't write any bads post? so talon your the one being the douchebag
It wasn't Talon. someone else was bashing on you. So i defended you. Its all good now. ;)
^^thanks.

i found another integra. it is literally the exact same as my first even has the missing passenger door trim. and it also is $600 now i just need to save a little more money and go picker it up
Updates! Pictures please.

REDxMAN-_-

^^my bad talon...now i wana know what the post said lol

and i havent bought it yet i dont have enough money but it's the same as the pics on the first page. and if i get it well here are the plans:

basic wire tuck
crower rods
crower pistons
crower cams
crower springs and retainers
skunk2 intake manifold
cold air intake
header
cat-back
yonaka spec 1 coilovers
15" wheels(hopefully konig rated-r)

can anyone tell me what sort of power that build might give me? i'm thinking around 215hp..

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
Why are you running NOS? Waste of money if you ask me. Plus I bet you'll blow your motor up running it haha.