My 2000 DB7

nismoasfuh

Your girl is fine as fuck. Good Chet (y)

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Your girl is fine as f***. Good Chet (y)
haha thanks man

Not feeling the head lights, oem with hid is best IMO. Low miles too, nicee
thanks, and the headlights were needed because the original ones, one had the tabs broken and it was taped in the car, so instead of spending $150 for a replacement, I got 2 new ones for less than a hundred.

UPDATE: I put the OEM tail lights back on, I got what I needed from them, plus they were a little too dark for use during the day.

NJDM94TEG

such a clean setup man lovin the color. Whered you score the side skirts and mudflaps for a 4 door, i cant seem to find them. Also that wire cover is tight that a universal piece or modded vtec one?

bkirshr

User that is Registered
thanks man! the side skirts are just the stock ones that came on the car, no change there, and the mud flaps came on the car when I got it too. haha the wire cover was a custom piece that I got from another member on here that I put come CF vinyl wrap on and the acura stickers. there are some templates out there for them that don't seem too hard to make

bkirshr

User that is Registered
My 2 passions:

This is the garage I park in at school. it's spring break, however I'm still here because I'm on co-op. usually i have to fight for a spot in here..my car is lonely :(

bkirshr

User that is Registered
UPDATE!

So I had this urge for a little thumpage in my car so i decided to get this:

Also, washed the car since its been 80* here the past few days and took a lil photoshoot :) My girlfriend likes to edit pictures on her phone so i let her

enjoy!

Last edited:

dbryder

clean as always. atleast you don't have to worry about people hitting your car with their doors. what amp did you purchase?