My 2000 DB7

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Looking for some feedback. I decided to do a lil tinting with some extra tail lights. They are 94-97 with a red piece of vinyl over the corner, then I tinted on top of that with several coats of clear.

They came out alot darker than I originally planned, but they still give out a lot of light.

First 3: non tinted on left, tinted on right
Last 3: all tinted

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Thats what I was going for.. I'll take a picture of them today i the light and maybe it will look different since its not under a roof with artificial light

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
wow, i read your whole tread. im a big fan! I have plans for my car as well, but im 16, so that has to wait. Ill post 2 pics of it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

bkirshr

User that is Registered
hey thanks man! I saw your car thread earlier, let me say I love the color but the body kit as well as the tail lights, as you said, need to go..haha. Either way, When I was 16 I had a 1999 Ford Taurus, so you my friend, are sitting pretty. haha definitely subscribed for the updates on your thread!

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
thanks for your comments bkirshr. I suggest you get a catback exhaust. it kinda looks funny because its such a nice car with a stock exhaust tip .

also, sorry for posting my pics on your tread.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
thanks for your comments bkirshr. I suggest you get a catback exhaust. it kinda looks funny because its such a nice car with a stock exhaust tip .

also, sorry for posting my pics on your tread.
haha no worries man, and I'd love an exhaust haha, It's just that cash is a little low being a college student, but I really want a yonaka catback with some sort of header. And the tip isnt quite stock, the one that came on the car when I bought it was starting to rust and rattle, so I replaced it with one thats a little bigger.