My 2000 DB7

bkirshr

User that is Registered
is it bad i did the kanye rap through the whole vid and a acapella freestyle through your speed bump crisis?
Sorry about that man, but you're lucky. Hail damage could have been a LOT worse. My friend with a GTO got his rear window busted out and a bunch of dents on his hood. Ended up being around 3500$.

So just a little pick me up, I guess.
geez, that sounds intense. It's really not THAT bad, except for the one in the hood. I can see that one from my balcony all the way down to the street..haha

Sammich

i'm not worrying about my hood...when i find a nice used oem hood, i'm replacing it anyway...but the roof and trunk and sides *mad*

Sammich

hey screw you pal i had no garage when i was on 95 headed home LOLOL

dbryder

haha that video was sick. i'm not a fan of domos but that was cool how to rewinded it falling down so it look like it stood up. did you have to do that for a class or something?

bkirshr

User that is Registered
hey screw you pal i had no garage when i was on 95 headed home LOLOL
haha me either! i was on I-71 when this happened. plus my garage is converted :(

haha that video was sick. i'm not a fan of domos but that was cool how to rewinded it falling down so it look like it stood up. did you have to do that for a class or something?
nope, my girlfriend took most of the shots and edited it, I always wanted to make a video like that, and we finally got a chance to do it. she likes all that video editing stuff haha

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Car is going into the shop today to fix all the hail damage/ other dents and right rear fender!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Plus he said he'd paint my side skirts and maybe debadge my trunk!!

Last edited:

Sammich

Plus he said he'd paint my side skirts and maybe debadge my trunk!!
when i got my car painted, i thought about it, then now...i'm glad i didnt...w/ teh two emblems 'acura' and 'rs' it still looks bare. i'm sure once i put my trunk spoiler on i'll probably wish i did eliminate it

bkirshr

User that is Registered
New pics! Had all the hail dents reparied, however, i didnt have the trunk debadged, or the skirts painted. i didnt have that much money to work with. but fresh paint nonetheless!!

Enjoy!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Too much editing -_-

So shiny though!!!! And you're right, it does look better without the visor hahaha

Sammich

looks good x2 on the editing..if i were you, i'd take time on a weekend or something and tape up and paint the trim around the window on the car black..i duno about painting the skirts unless you got skirts that complimented the front lip