My $800 4dr :)

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!

plans:

Si-VTEC front lip
Si-VTEC corners
drop
tint

those are the only plans as of now, im using this one as a daily since it has AC and PS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammich

holy crap...4dr DB8 for $800 congrats man..some minor stuff and you can flip that..especially on ebay..i figure make at least $4k if u wanted to

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Damn son! That's a mad bargain! It's actually Si-VTEC, not SiR-G.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
yeah 800 and a clean title, SI-vtec, sorry im not up to par with "vtec" lingo, only know LS talk. It has its small problems, but nothing major at all, im gonna repaint it in the viper blue that it is eventually and do the engine bay as well. I love this car and it is a lot of car for 800. As for flipping it, yeah if i fix it a little i know i can make a profit, but its rare to find a 4dr gsr around here, so im gonna keep this one, unless i sale both to get something real nice, but now my red one has a new buddy.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yeah 800 and a clean title, SI-vtec, sorry im not up to par with "vtec" lingo, only know LS talk. It has its small problems, but nothing major at all, im gonna repaint it in the viper blue that it is eventually and do the engine bay as well. I love this car and it is a lot of car for 800. As for flipping it, yeah if i fix it a little i know i can make a profit, but its rare to find a 4dr gsr around here, so im gonna keep this one, unless i sale both to get something real nice, but now my red one has a new buddy.
Sweet! We both have a hatch and a sedan.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
i still love my hatch more tho, its seen rough days (as some of you know) and has been loyal to me for 5 years now. :)

Had to take it out to a meet last night cuz i could feel the jealousy coming out from not driving it in 2 days, lol.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i still love my hatch more tho, its seen rough days (as some of you know) and has been loyal to me for 5 years now. :)

Had to take it out to a meet last night cuz i could feel the jealousy coming out from not driving it in 2 days, lol.
I'd understand how you feel. The DB8's going to be jealous that the DC2 is getting a K-Series.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
yeah dude, i felt bad when i drove off, cuz the dude i bought it from it was his first car, i looked in the rear view and he looked sad, I told him not to worry i wont rice it out, lol.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
once the LS motor is built tho, that will be the daily, while the gsr gets built for boost....see what im doing there. lol. But yeah, with this car as the daily I can finally take my LS completely apart and send it off for a "real" paint job.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
once the LS motor is built tho, that will be the daily, while the gsr gets built for boost....see what im doing there. lol. But yeah, with this car as the daily I can finally take my LS completely apart and send it off for a "real" paint job.
Same here. I want to get the DC2 up and running so I can finally paint the DB8.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
lol the car came with some mugen pedals atleast......i even got the package for them and everything is in JDM, haha. Also installed the armrest delete, which i dont too much care for, but the other armrest piece was dirty....