My $800 4dr :)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lol the car came with some mugen pedals atleast......i even got the package for them and everything is in JDM, haha. Also installed the armrest delete, which i dont too much care for, but the other armrest piece was dirty....
I like having my armrest. I rest my elbow on it while I shift.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
where do u guys find these deals. i want a db now
i

crackheads will sell anything for cheap. jk

I found this deal on Team Integra on the local tx forum, im suprised no one picked it up, he originally was asking 1200....it lasted a whole month without any interest.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
WHAT!!! o_0

nice come up... and you always wanted a 4dr too. :p
I know I just had to wait a while, but i think it was worth it. :p

I KNOW!!!!! I can now say that!!!! WOW!!!!!!

SSBP Ftw!
LOL its actually called viper blue, its a maaco job, but apparently this was a decent one, all the door jams and stuff were painted, just need to pull the engine and paint the bay. Which will be not anytime soon, but in do time it will happen....it is very very close to ssbp tho.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
updated pics, just a quick job on the bay, too hot to sit there and detail it....oh and dont mind the two back rims, they are just temps until i get two tires for the other fat 5s

I like to think of them as Sonic and Knuckles, haha. I need to fix the bumper on both cars now, damn acura and there cheap tabs!!!! Drop will come soon tho, god knows it needs it bad, looks like a 4x4 next to my red one. Oh and dont mind the drifter tape either, lol, i need a screw to hold in the corners, they are being changed soon anyways.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
not having a drop is killing me, i plan on polishing the fat 5's and spraying the inner part a gunmetal color, then slapping on some nice sticky tires and putting those on the red car, then put the gold one on the blue, i just think the blue and gold will be blingin together.