My '92 Integra GS-R (DB2) From Purchase to Today

red.line

I have actually cancelled my order for the time being. Did the timing belt/waterpump/seals today and I'm reconsidering whether I want to put more money into this car and further modify it or sell it to someone who will appreciate it more and restore it to the condition it should be in.
But I will start driving it tomorrow and see how I feel after that.

90tegwhite

Keep Droolin' Im Spoolin'
man your in edmonton?? im about an hour south in drayton valley... should hook up once i get my selvage on my car done and get her all road leagal

Last edited:

eiznekeM

What part of Edmonton are you from? I've seen your car on here (and Kijiiji unfortunately) for a while now and have yet to see this beauty on the streets of my home town.

red.line

MR2 Turbo?
Nope. I'll keep everyone guessing for now. :p
man your in edmonton?? im about an hour south in drayton valley... should hook up once i get my selvage on my car done and get her all road leagal
Yeah man. My cousin lives in Drayton, has my old white ED7 and a blue foxbody 5.0 'Stang for summer (given how small the town is, you've probably seen at least one of them, or heard his subs haha.)
What part of Edmonton are you from? I've seen your car on here (and Kijiiji unfortunately) for a while now and have yet to see this beauty on the streets of my home town.
Northside near Castle Downs.
It is unfortunate that she has to go, but I'd rather her go to someone who has the time, money and ambition to fix her up properly.

90tegwhite

Keep Droolin' Im Spoolin'
Nope. I'll keep everyone guessing for now. :p

Yeah man. My cousin lives in Drayton, has my old white ED7 and a blue foxbody 5.0 'Stang for summer (given how small the town is, you've probably seen at least one of them, or heard his subs haha.

yes i have seen the stang... its all painted nice dark blue with rims and has a low stance bad a$$ tint?? as for the subs i dont hear anything like that when im driving due to my 1700 dollar system...:twisted:

red.line

Figured I might as well throw on the wheels I bought over the winter to see if it would look as good as I was hoping it would, and I think it's even better than I thought!

oemda

Beautiful! Sad to see that it may have to go. Hopefully the new owner becomes a member here. It's rare to see an old school gs-r.

red.line

Thanks, I appreciate it and hope it goes to a good owner when the time comes!

On another note..put the wheels on for the first time Thursday, sold them today. :(
One last shot of them from last night:

eiznekeM

Northside near Castle Downs.
It is unfortunate that she has to go, but I'd rather her go to someone who has the time, money and ambition to fix her up properly.
Have you sold it yet? =[

red.line

I should also mention that the same cousin I sold my white ED7 to wanted to buy my DA9 but is now offering me 6000 for my DB2 hahaha.

eiznekeM

Man, if only I had the money. I've been looking for a DB2 since I could drive. You picked yours up at a hella good price.