My '92 Integra GS-R (DB2) From Purchase to Today

eiznekeM

Trust me, I'm working mad OT and trying to sell all my worldly possesions. But I don't know how much I'm getting for my student loans, so any savings might be down the drain for school =[

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
:(
at least tell us what you bought to replace it!
mad depressed now.. hopefully your cousin lets you drive it all the time :p

red.line

Dislike =[

What happened to the MR2? I'm not much for those gen of WRX's
MR2 just wouldn't be practical..I wanted something that I could drive all year that was decently quick and reliable. Hence, the Subie!
Is that a RHD WRX I see!?
Looks wicked man!
Yessir! Unfortunately, she was damaged during shipping so we will see if I'll actually end up with this one (was planning on taking possession of it this Thursday.)

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Bah! Did it get shipped in its own crate? A friend of mine has a RHD R32 GTR and she paid to get her own crate.. said it's well worth the money.

eiznekeM

MR2 just wouldn't be practical..I wanted something that I could drive all year that was decently quick and reliable. Hence, the Subie!
Fair enough. Any specs on it?

Yessir! Unfortunately, she was damaged during shipping so we will see if I'll actually end up with this one (was planning on taking possession of it this Thursday.)
How'd it get damaged?

red.line

Bah! Did it get shipped in its own crate? A friend of mine has a RHD R32 GTR and she paid to get her own crate.. said it's well worth the money.
Not sure, I didn't have anything to do with the shipping haha, but it was damaged on the train, not the boat.
Fair enough. Any specs on it?

How'd it get damaged?
72,xxx kms, stock save for some aftermarket 15" wheels.

What likely happened is there was an unsecure strap or something in the rail car and the metal shackle or w/e kept banging into the driver's quarter panel.
Fucked it pretty good, as well as dinged the driver's rear door and scraped the gas door and bumper..looking at around 2000 dollars damage and body filler is unavoidable.
So at this point, I'm thinking I'm not going to take the car and I'll wait for another one coming on the next boat (there's a '96 STi I'm looking at), but we'll wait and see.

It's heartbreaking, but shit happens and there's nothing I can do about it. :(

red.line

Yeah I told him I'm going to wait for another vehicle. I just don't want to "settle" for a car and the thought of having to use body filler makes me cringe.
I guess this one just wasn't meant to be. :(

In any case, now that the DB2 is gone, I'm back to driving the DA9 for now. :p

eiznekeM

Yeah I told him I'm going to wait for another vehicle. I just don't want to "settle" for a car and the thought of having to use body filler makes me cringe.
I guess this one just wasn't meant to be. :(

In any case, now that the DB2 is gone, I'm back to driving the DA9 for now. :p
Body filler is the worst.
And fuck yeah on the DA9. I bet you it feels wierd after rockin' the DB2 for so long.

red.line

Yeah it does, but at least I've got a rockin' system in the DA9 haha.

Anyways, here's the last picture I took of her as she was being driven away..:(