My 94 Integra LS

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Sick teg man! the hood isnt really my style but your car is still sexy! I have a few questions though, is that dyno sheet of your b20 all motor or is that on the bottle? beacuse im doing a simular build and im wondering what kind of numbers to expect. LOL.

how do you like crv-tec? My buddy has a b17/b20 vtec motor and that thing will shit and get!!! It will roast the tires 1st-3rd gear like straight to rev limmiter and he can make mid to high 13 second passes at the track all day long. that thhing is insane!
the dyno of me on the bottle is my all motor ls build on the bottle...

i did a couple of baselines yesterday, made 170whp and 135 ft-lbs on the phearable ecu just the way i got it...

on a different note, the shop that i was going to get it tuned told me that my timing was all fucked up and my dizzy was shot (long story)....i think they might be fuckin with me, but imma go over there today again cuz my car is still there...this is why i dont take my car to shops... car was running perfectly and then i bring it to a shop....o this is wrong, this is wrong etc...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
the dyno of me on the bottle is my all motor ls build on the bottle...

i did a couple of baselines yesterday, made 170whp and 135 ft-lbs on the phearable ecu just the way i got it...

on a different note, the shop that i was going to get it tuned told me that my timing was all fucked up and my dizzy was shot (long story)....i think they might be fuckin with me, but imma go over there today again cuz my car is still there...this is why i dont take my car to shops... car was running perfectly and then i bring it to a shop....o this is wrong, this is wrong etc...
Nice numbers. :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
All this horsepower/torque talk is making me anxious to swap already. 2010. The DB8 will be K-Swaped.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
got it back from dyno'ing...still made the same power 170whp and 135 ft-lbs...it was running rich and he leaned it out more so it gets better gas milage... made power to about 7700 rpms...its a decent setup...im happy with it for now

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
got it back from dyno'ing...still made the same power 170whp and 135 ft-lbs...it was running rich and he leaned it out more so it gets better gas milage... made power to about 7700 rpms...its a decent setup...im happy with it for now
Very nice... I want to see a dyno sheet.

just got a Sabelt Racer seat...buddy club seat rails should be coming soon
I like those Buddy Club rails. They sit pretty low.