My 94 Integra LS

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Yeah. And later on if you are unsatisfied, you can always upgrade to different cams.
yuppers... hopefully i can get a mid 14's run with it

im going to get a catch can breather too becuase with the vtec head and the block with no place to relieve pressure, its almost necerrary

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
got the b20/vtec kit, p72 water pump, timing belt, and the head today...

the catch can is being made and should be done next week...will post some teaser pics soon

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yuppers... hopefully i can get a mid 14's run with it

im going to get a catch can breather too becuase with the vtec head and the block with no place to relieve pressure, its almost necerrary
Exactly why I got a Carbing oil catch tank.

got the b20/vtec kit, p72 water pump, timing belt, and the head today...

the catch can is being made and should be done next week...will post some teaser pics soon
Sweet.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
just got done taking off the b20 head...motor looks really healthy up close

took injectors off

valve cover is off...head/cams looked brand new

loosing the tensioner and taking off the timing belt

cams out

header off

Head off...pistons look real good :)

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
got the crank pulley off finally with my crank pulley removal tool i got from amazon...i forgot how much of a bitch that can be... most of my other parts should be here this weekend so i can start putting the rest together...

95 modified

looking good. I like the license plate bracket on the front. I got the same one.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
ordered my phearable ecu...i think im also going to be buying a 68mm throttle body as well.

didnt work on my car this weekend...worked on installing some springs/shocks on my buddies evo

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Here are some pics of the final product...going to get it dyno'ed with the chipped ecu later on today...

engine bay (notice the velocity stack/filter)

catch can

68mm blox TB

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Nice! On that Blox TB, is that port /w the red cap for if you go Turbo? Looks like it.

I love the catch can. How do you get those lines coming out the valve cover? Do you just drill & tap your fittings in there?

sickDA

Sick teg man! the hood isnt really my style but your car is still sexy! I have a few questions though, is that dyno sheet of your b20 all motor or is that on the bottle? beacuse im doing a simular build and im wondering what kind of numbers to expect. LOL.

how do you like crv-tec? My buddy has a b17/b20 vtec motor and that thing will shit and get!!! It will roast the tires 1st-3rd gear like straight to rev limmiter and he can make mid to high 13 second passes at the track all day long. that thhing is insane!