My 94 Integra LS

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Any pics of the sunroof delete from the inside?? I've thought of doing this to my own teg once the sunroof craps out / weight savings...because racecar lol.
I wrote a review on the one kyle has, as i have it as well. I think its a shitty plug and after a year the silicone seal on mine is broken. Save yourself the headache and either retain your sunroof or do a roof swap.

Here are some inside pics... Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics....

Have 3 rivets in the front/back and 2 on each side... its solid as a rock its not moving at all

yours looks more finished than mine did. DId you happen to notice yours looks like two pieces glued together?

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I wrote a review on the one kyle has, as i have it as well. I think its a s***ty plug and after a year the silicone seal on mine is broken. Save yourself the headache and either retain your sunroof or do a roof swap.

yours looks more finished than mine did. DId you happen to notice yours looks like two pieces glued together?
From what I could see, it looked like 1 piece. I couldn't see the two separate pieces. Mine also came with a center section built into it (I know you had to put one in yourself).

I got mine to mount flush but only with some tuff love. I had to position it and my friend held it down while i drilled the holes a riveted it to the car.

It was very time consuming and i had to do a decent amount of trimming but for less than 200 i think it was worth it. We will see how long it lasts. I know when i drive the car and go over bumps you can hear it flexing so sooner or later i think it will have to be re siliconed.

XjoEnX

Love the car as always. But I would be a very angry customer if that was the product I received after a 7 month wait. It looks very poorly constructed with no uniformity in it's final design. Those surface wrinkles don't bother you?

Sorry if I'm coming off too direct :(

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Love the car as always. But I would be a very angry customer if that was the product I received after a 7 month wait. It looks very poorly constructed with no uniformity in it's final design. Those surface wrinkles don't bother you?

Sorry if I'm coming off too direct :(

It's ok no worries being direct

Yeah I mean the company I bought it from kind of does it on the side. They race a b spec fit and had a lot of issues with their car which was time consuming. He told me may originally which I was fine with and towards the end I told him I needed it by this weekend to go racing and he finished it so I was happy.

Those wrinkles do bother me a little bit - hoping with a heat gun/blow dryer I can get most of them out but that's not my main concern now.

I bought it mainly on design. I liked their "break-away" design better than special projects.

Their splitter is very strong too - it's made out of a special aerospace material (guy works for the air force)

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I put my car in the dirt with no damage to the splitter, luckily.
Yeah the one i made from scratch by myself did not have a detachment system and I really liked the outcome of it.

However, I have heard horror stories of people bending radiator supports/frame of their car if it digs into the ground really far during a spin out.

Better safe than sorry. I do like the Special Projects splitter better though. It is thinner and has a better appearance.