My 94 Integra LS

R13

The other asshole
You just have to paste a regular link to the video too, Tapatalk doesn't do embedding :(

I always just put "Tapatalk links:" and paste the regular links below it since plenty of people use it daily.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Here are some photos from WMHM 14 - Photos done by Redline Photography.

Last edited:

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I mean havin the stack where your high beam is so you can capture more air and funnel it better to your intake.

Oh yeah I've thought about that - I'm going to build a custom ice box style intake so air will get funneled better - I have to get a longer intake tube too

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Soooo small update...changing a few things on my car.

New 3" intake - the intake tube will be longer to be closer to the headlight
I bought DEI Gold Reflect Tape for the intake/heat shield i will be building
PLM Toda Rep Header - based on the 3 car shops around chicago, they all said this is the best bang for the buck for a header and should flow better than my vibrant.

Also getting a 3" mandrel bent exhaust system, most likley with a vibrant muffler on it.

After all of that is done it will be re-tuned and camber adjusted for this years racing.

PS: if anyone wants a vibrant 4-2-1 header and/or RSR Ex Mag GTII exhaust for a 2DR teggy let me know.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Got most of my stuff installed.
Need to get some oil, an alignment, and a re-tune and should be good to go racing!

Items installed:
3" exhaust with shitty muffler (will be getting new one soon)
PLM Toda Rep Header
3" intake with DEI Gold Tape

Random Picture of my Teg and the Grom

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Soooo when to get my car aligned, and it looks like it is time to get a new steering rack installed.
My tie rods are in good condition but there is just toooo much play in the steering wheel.
I figured one day this would come because the power steering race the car came with i cut all of the lines and ran it dry for about 8 years.

Will be getting a good used rack with upgraded bushings.
Since it is at the shop and I dont know how to weld, i think i am going to be putting a new muffler on it since the current one is shitty. Going to be going with the 3" Ktuned Turn down muffler.

After all this, it will be off to the dyno next week to get the tune freshened up with all the new goodies.