My 94 Integra LS

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Got my car back yesterday night.
Car feels much better with the used rack installed.

I have a feeling that my old steering rack was on its way out for the last couple years seeing how the car feels now and before.
But atleast it is all good now.

Got used rack with new bushings in.
3" exhaust got modified a little bit to fit the car better
KTuned turn down muffler
My alignment came out good but I need adjustable toe kit in order to get my rear toe to zero.

Ill post a picture of the exhaust setup this weekend.
K-Tuned Muffler Link

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Went on the dyno and didnt turn out so good.

I ended up loosing power. :(

They did say that my plugs needed to be replaced badly and I needed a valve adjustment badly as well.
They are thinking if I replace the plugs and tighten up the valve lash that the power will come back.

He also said that the first dyno was done when my new head had like 100 miles on it which is prime for making good numbers.

In short, not really worried, just wanted a re-tune and making sure it was running good.

Also replaced my shifter bushings, a ball joint cuz it had play in it.
Plugs are replaced but waiting for the special valve last tool to come in so i can do the adjustment.

See below for the dyno.
Blue = not P & P head
Green = fresh P & P head
Red = current re-tune

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Here is an update for everyone.

At Gingerman Raceway, there was a car racing festival last weekend called Gridlife.
Pretty much road racing, car show, drifting, and concert all in one.
It was pretty cool to go to.

My car did really well racing as I improved by best time there by 2 seconds which was really cool.
Video's to follow but here are some pictures.

This guy was not soo lucky.
It was raining out and he spun and hit one of the corner stations.
Everyone was ok but the car (as you can see) was not.

Here are some more.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Also forgot to add that before i drove up there i replaced the Exedy Stage 2 clutch in my car that i had in there for 7 years.
I went and got the exact same clutch just because it did so well for me before.

Broke it in a few days before and handled really well.
Biggest thing i can tell is that the new clutch really kicks and grabs hard.
I am guessing the pressure plate/springs were worn out on the old one because it was a lot softer.
Here is old vs new on clutch pad material - looks like there is still material but far from what it used to be.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
How was Gridlife? I kinda want to go next year.
It's was good.
I wasn't all for like a ton ppl that were there just because I was there to race and everyone else that just came to spectate was all about the techno concert and tripping on MDMA lol.

The weather sucks too but you can't control that.

Overall I prolly will go again. It was kind of cool to see a bunch of different cars, but I'm there to race not to walk around you.know.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Forgot to add this a while back.

My clutch master cylinder had seen better days so i replaced it with the S200 Master and adapter plate.
Picture below is completed product with flex stainless steel line for the clutch line.